Parkour the sport that i want to do..:)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylan-rocks

Reaction score
hi
i thought i would show some of the stuff that im practiseing to do and be like with my friends
this isnt my own video but this is bacically it
PARKOUR:D:D:D
[video=youtube;WEeqHj3Nj2c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEeqHj3Nj2c[/video]
and
[video=youtube;x98jCBnWO8w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x98jCBnWO8w[/video]
hope u like it:)

Parkour is great but it takes allot of hard training and practise to get good. The one main thing is are you worried of getting hurt when your about to do something you have never tried before? because if you are (not to sound like im crushing your dream or putting you down) but you want get far in the sport.
Thanks Tim.

Yeah, what i've learnt about 'hardcore' sports (MTB, BMX scootering etc.) is that you need to have little to no far of pain, and not give up on a trick when you hurt yourself.
This is where the saying 'no pain no game' is litterally meant

Will

reckon me would be getting a decent pair of trainers and a gaff helmet for the start also just like a perch in an enclosure the trick is the same if performed 1m of the ground as 20m of the ground so start very small and work up to the harder moves goodluck and practice heaps

If you're going to do it, learn how to land and crumple. You will be in a world of misery if you do not.

I tried it once, gave up after about an hour. I'm so fickle. But good luck, it seems like it'd be fun. Maybe look around for a club or group of people that do it in your area to learn from.

Hey Dylan
stay in school, got to uni/tafe, volly at Zoos and get your Zoo keeping job you want. You will live longer......

yea well pain isnt the problem really ive skated for abt 2yrs and then got bored so i started this up heres a example the other day i attempted a side flip with a front flip in the one and came down on my nose to me knee and almost broke my nose lol
and thks for the website diamond

You'll probably break your neck and everythng below it , ive played hard up to 6 yrs ago , now im in pain for the rest of my life, im not talking you out of it but be safe .

You'll probably break your neck and everythng below it , ive played hard up to 6 yrs ago , now im in pain for the rest of my life, im not talking you out of it but be safe .

do u mean u did it or omething else if so do u know any good spots since ur in bathurst

Cool...im 12 and i have done it for like a month now hehehe hopefully i can get heaps good like that...Practice everyday hehehe

One of my friends does Parkour I've never really got what it was about. He got into it through someone when he was doing martial arts I think he said.

to help run away from the cops ahah nah the amount of muscle control them guys have is crazy crazy they have some skill just keep practicing no matter what age you are practice makes perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back