Coastal juveniles my 14 yo sons first attempt

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks clubby05 we will try we are keeping these to breed and see what the next generation brings.

cheers
Scott

Thanks for the compliments guys, my son is really happy people like his pythons he's a keen herper, herping and fishing, fishing and herping, wonder where he gets that from LOL,

Hi guys,
They are the result of a normal patterned Townsville coastal with nice white base colour and reduced black and a striped coastal he got on breeding loan from his dad (LOL) they were maternally incubated and 1 set of twins popped out, he was one excited boy seeing the twins, I got excited when I seen the patterns and colours started pulling them aside saying yeah this ones mine and this ones mine (lol) but he is really in to what the next generation might show, he got more spectacular results then I did last year I might let him take over (lol)

Hi Townesvillepython I do have pics but not good ones, we have fixed the camera which hasn't been working, so I'll try and get some photo's up tonight. It's just really busy here at the moment.

cheers
Scott

Great looking animals from a first breeding attempt! 8) Sounds like he's got the bug too! Add another keen herper to our ever growing numbers :D

gorgeous snakes there. can't complain about that hey?

Thanks Blondesnakelover and AUSHERP, he has the bug well and truly, he has grown up surrounded by snakes (poor lad LOL) and is one of the most natural snake handlers I've seen.

Hi townesvillepython, the mother of these babies has a predominantly grey pattern with a bit of brown and a black outline to her pattern, with a nice white base colour.

cheers
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back