Any Luck with Womas?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sturdy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Anyone been getting any luck with womas?

Put mine together for the second set now..

Still no action?

Anyone got any luck yet?

Spotteds have been locked and unlocked for the past few days now..

Have seen a few pics posted of womas locked up.

my mates have been going at it for a while now, both pairs

it could be too late in the season for pairing to start for yours, are you just putting them together now? whats the month they should be introduced? or is it different in different states?

It's not too late. Some people start them mid to late june every year and do just fine. Just keep the introductions going, hopefully you'll get some action soon.

mid may I introduced mine.

even put in a second male to get some combat going but still no action even between the males...

it could be too late in the season for pairing to start for yours, are you just putting them together now? whats the month they should be introduced? or is it different in different states?

They will mate from Late April through to september, Plenty of time for pairings!

Quick question,

what temps do people have their woma's at to initiate breeding behaviour.

I have mine at a day temp of 30 and night time of 18 degrees, that works for me.

Around about what time should the woma hatchlings start appearing on the market ie when do you guys usually start putting the babies up for sale? Dont mean to hijack the thread but i didnt think this was worthy of a thread of its own lol.

PS are there many of you breeding RHD womas?

PS are there many of you breeding RHD womas?

With any luck I'll breed mine next year. The female is from the last year's breeding, so she has another 10-11 months to go before she's mature enough.
But with the rate she is growing, it won't be long before she's as big as the male (he is 4 and a half years old). She is growing like a weed and always seems to have a rat in her.

She is going into shed again, and she shed about 4 weeks ago. So that's a sure sign she is growing.

My male is yet to shed, but I am not expecting to offer him any food until late August at the very earliest, probably more likely mid-September.

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back