Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gunny,

That is one wicked looking animal you have there...

Best of luck with it, id like to see some more on the market.

Tried to pm some photos to those who asked but it didnt give me an attachment option and im not computer literate enough to know what a url is. These are the last photos im posting so dont ask for more sorry they're crap my camera sucks.

OH MY GOD. I WANT ONE. History of the animal plox? PM me if anyone knows anything :)

some awsome projects there, i havent tried breeding before but im looking at getting a female woma which has X markings down its body to try and breed with my male, i also have a semi hypo/striped coastal which i wouldnt mind try pairing up with another hypo or striped or both and maybe try get some hypo stripes out of them when the times right lol

The 1st photo is a result of my linebred pure Palmerstons that I have been working on and will hopefully produce more this season.

The 2nd pic is the father to that stripe, (no pic of mother, currently opaque but almost identical)

The 3rd photo is of a well known Jungle that I recently aquired (colour washed out in photo), she will be heading down the RPM path this season.

The 4th photo is one of my female RPMs from Southern x, she and another will be bred with the male in the 2nd pic..

If all goes to plan I should have some cracker striped pure Palmerstons and some really nice striped, high yellow RPMs

Nice snakes there, but that Jag is real nice!!!

I will be breeding this little girl when she is ready.

100_1367.jpg

Den knows my ideas ;)

Here's one for ya Den.......
opee1.jpg

opee2.jpg

opee3.jpg

Hey, I'm defiantly coming over...July 8th though the 23rd.

I'll keep ya posted...I'll have a few days to kill in Brissy.

D.
Awesome as usual Derek. Love the Calicos!
It will be great to finally catch up this year. Email me when you get a chance and I'll organise a BBQ etc as I know that you guys will want to talk 'shop talk'.
cheers
Joy

I want to see someone breed a albino diamond I think it would be very interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay,after 11 pages of pics i now want to add to my collection...........so many freaking more snakes.........hahahahahahaahahah.this has been an awesum way to waste some time.thank you for sharing some of your ideas etc.can't wait to see all the new looks coming.

cheers

I'm still taken with the different patterned BHP's!! I think i want one of each...might just need a lotto win first!

Loving this thread. So many nice snakes and interested to see more striped stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back