Welcome to Gecko Mansion :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice set up, is it commercially available? i use slitherin racks, the v35s you get 22 tubs to < square metre. what material is the shelving, looks very neat.

i got 50 odd some would say that is enough , but im always happy to be offered more

one catch though ...............they have to be special to live in gecko mansion

You must love geckos! , LOL

I am not a fan of tubs but they look like they would be awesome for hatchy jungles with a few branches etc... :D

if by plenty you mean two ...... YEAH !! :)

With statements like these it would be perceived that the likes of John McGrath and Ryan Ernesti non meaningful and have dropped out of the hobby...

every second person has picked up some real cheap end of season bargains when it comes to knobbies and we all know how quick the turn around can be from a hatchy to proven breeder is with these guys...

With statements like these it would be perceived that the likes of John McGrath and Ryan Ernesti non meaningful and have dropped out of the hobby...

every second person has picked up some real cheap end of season bargains when it comes to knobbies and we all know how quick the turn around can be from a hatchy to proven breeder is with these guys...

funny that just chatting to MR ernesti on msn now ........... our little group of vic keepers (friends) two of us will be breeding so maybe keep your statements to a minimum until you work out in what context our conversations are being held in

You must love geckos! , LOL

I am not a fan of tubs but they look like they would be awesome for hatchy jungles with a few branches etc... :D
we have had this conversation before bluey ........... but yes your jungles or your whole reptile collection would look good in these racks

instead you continue to buy exo terras LOL

Well could I start a whole other thread on people opinions of some people...

Just stating a fact, you two are not the only breeders and if you would like to have comments like mine not issued then perhaps put your clearly knowledgeable self nad have conversation in less public forums...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well could I start a whole other thread on people opinions of some people...

Just stating a fact, you two are not the only breeders and if you would like to have comments like mine not issued then perhaps put your clearly knowledgeable self nad have conversation in less public forums...

what is your agenda?

Last edited by a moderator:
we have had this conversation before bluey ........... but yes your jungles or your whole reptile collection would look good in these racks

instead you continue to buy exo terras LOL

hahah I'm getting custom exo terra look a likes made now :D

Heaps bigger :D

Somehow I don't think the spencers or scrubbys would be happy in tubs!

hahah I'm getting custom exo terra look a likes made now :D

Heaps bigger :D

Somehow I don't think the spencers or scrubbys would be happy in tubs!

why not ?

you would have more space for ........ you guessed it more snakes LOL

get rid of the twenty odd beardies and you wont have a problem then you can get a rack with the money you make selling the crap machines

I can assure you I am still in the hobby and still breeding a fair few gex, as for John i dont know. Nothing was meant by his statemeant. He was just implying he and his mate will be breeding.

KatshirT,

You have obviously misinterpretted the thread. Freeloader saw that two of us were breeding this year and asked if there were plenty of people breeding knobbies this year then, Kuppa was just stating that the two of us on this thread were breeding thats all. It was a tongue in cheek comment, so don't take it so seriously. We are all well known to each other well enough to pull each others leg. Like you said its a public forum and some people will take it out of context. Don't let it worry you, there are bigger things in the world to worry about.

get rid of the twenty odd beardies and you wont have a problem then you can get a rack with the money you make selling the crap machines

LOL I plan on planting little back packs on them with bombs and making them do my bidding... it's only a matter of time until I get them trained.:shock: Geckos are too weak to carry such things!

DRAGONS ROCK...... not.

these days explosives can be as big as a pin head , last time i looked geckos could carry such devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back