Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
aps is **** because fay is a stupid bitch that doesnt like people being smarter then her so she will delete them and that slate man is a tool that makes people pay for his reptile collection. all the good members have left. thats why im leaving. getting banned. go on. report me

some of you are good! its fay and slate man! they are dicks. picture stealerz and all. they are ****ers and and it is hell bad. fay is a stupiid bitch that cant get over her self and doesnt even follow the forum rules and will delete people that dont do anything wrong her friend get away with anything
and slate man is a cock that gets people to pay for his collection

who knows????? But i personally know some people that dont visit here for some reason or other

LOL ur back iamheretic. what are u gonna do ' bash me' lol. still havent found out how ur gonna do that online have ya?

some of you are good! its fay and slate man! they are dicks. picture stealerz and all. they are ****ers and and it is hell bad. fay is a stupiid bitch that cant get over her self and doesnt even follow the forum rules and will delete people that dont do anything wrong her friend get away with anything
and slate man is a cock that gets people to pay for his collection

Really? have you got proof? not questioning the legitimacy of your statement im just curious?
maybe you should make a suggestion in the feature requests part if it is true....
If you are telling the truth i can understand how you would be frustrated.

LOL ur back iamheretic. what are u gonna do ' bash me' lol. still havent found out how ur gonna do that online have ya?

why would i bash you? before i was saying that if you went around saying that, as in real life, you would get bashed, so why would you put that here?

i can understand why people hate teenagers half of us are twits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back