Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's difficult to sell reptiles without aps??????

good god boy!
maybe you should have your mummy pour you a nice cup of warm milk and tuck you into bed
either that or I could come round there and wash your mouth out with soap :lol:

ahhh the threats thread, good memories!!
Wonder if the 2 guys are still members on here...

Bit of a poor effort to go out on...cmon try and compete with the 'threats' thread....now that was a great moment in aps history! You need to abuse the hell out of EVERYBODY and get really personal...that's how those guys operated.

we need to anger him more, remind him of what he hates :)
in the mean time though, tell us the story of the threats thread?

threats was great, but I dont think I could have seen it cause I joined after that ;)

Just woke up to check on my emails for a mate...noticed this thread..Jeeez this is reminding me of late night APS Chat Room haha..

Hey riley i think your over reacting the mods are super cool and friendly and treat everyone fairly :)

I am going to bed someone should totally print screen the end result and send it to me :) ahahah good luck riley you made my night

Words cannot describe the threats thread...it was pure anger directed at everybody with smarts and humour to back it all up, peoples mums got attacked and all. Many members were banned. Good times....good times...

A night that will probably never be topped.

Yer its a forum, with people about your age on it. Thinking they know everything about the situation, then they say something they dont really know much about on it or do something irrational that makes us laugh at them.

Dude... you're only two years older than him haha.

Just cause we all know this is a lost cause
I just ate three corn cobs and a litre of juice in less than a minute.
I feel sick and a proud too.

Words cannot describe the threats thread...it was pure anger directed at everybody with smarts and humour to back it all up, peoples mums got attacked and all. Many members were banned. Good times....good times...

A night that will probably never be topped.

where was I for that one :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back