Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Words cannot describe the threats thread...it was pure anger directed at everybody with smarts and humour to back it all up, peoples mums got attacked and all. Many members were banned. Good times....good times...

A night that will probably never be topped.
never really got the whole calling peoples mums names and saying stuff like i (insert whatever here) ya mum stuff, as it never insulted me

meh some children shouldnt be allowed behind a computer .....

lets all talk positive, so whats you favourite part of aps? :lol:

mine is the chit chat, that is all I like, as it is all there really is.

Didnt they make a facebook page for that thread? I remember it, just dont remember what is was about :s

Since we're on the subject, does anyone know what happened to the old 'what's your favorite flavour of chips' thread?

I just cant believe I missed it
and where did reily or what ever his name go :? ???

nah I must have missed that threats thread that lasted 100's of pages and was best thread I had ever seen because according to my account I joined after it was long gone, cant read chit chat as guest :lol:

Before your time I think farma...was probably a year or so ago now. Was freakin hilarious though for anyone that was involved...can't even remember their names but...can you r.....pale head?

nah I must have missed that threats thread that lasted 100's of pages and was best thread I had ever seen because according to my account I joined after it was long gone, cant read chit chat as guest :lol:

lets just start a new one

They made a Threats membership club group thing on here, i joined it but looks like it got deleted...

Before your time I think farma...was probably a year or so ago now. Was freakin hilarious though for anyone that was involved...can't even remember their names but...can you r.....pale head?

hey matt, omega and vinny or something? they just turned up 10 pages in and made it more interesting LOL

personaly i love APS heaps of great people here a few not so great but you just weed through them ..... Ive never had a issue with anyone ,,,, well except one guy that sent me a abusive pm for saying my view on somthing but i guess you get people like that in all walks of life ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back