Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite part is naming peoples beardies...it's the only reason I joined this site and as you can see from my wicked high post count I am obviously an expert at it...a lot of lucky kids have been blessed with a beardy named Keith.

Sel I thought it was obvious this account and last account, everyone knew who I was, I actually messaged the mods to turn myself in because I was wondering how they didn't figure it was me. I woke the next day to see I was banned.

My favourite part is naming peoples beardies...it's the only reason I joined this site and as you can see from my wicked high post count I am obviously an expert at it...a lot of lucky kids have been blessed with a beardy named Keith.

do u name albino darwins???? thats next on my list

L M F A O :lol:

Sel I thought it was obvious this account and last account, everyone knew who I was, I actually messaged the mods to turn myself in because I was wondering how they didn't figure it was me. I woke the next day to see I was banned.

... Who were you?

Monty is good name for snake if you already got a keith I guess

lol naledge a few people I think

personaly i love APS heaps of great people here a few not so great but you just weed through them ..... Ive never had a issue with anyone ,,,, well except one guy that sent me a abusive pm for saying my view on somthing but i guess you get people like that in all walks of life ....

yes we should all weed each other. i have a 20....... litre weed hacker.

i wonder if anyone picked up on that.

Why would you want to own one of those horrible white worms with their yellow pigment deformities anyway?? Yuck!!

Get a real mans snake....like a beautiful spotted python.....

people keep calling me a name but im not useful

mattsnake if i could get a GTP atm i would but have to wait till i can upgrade my license

My first account lasted about 2 days and I still don't even know what I did wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back