Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont hack weeds often, so i dont need a 50 litre one to get the job done. 20 litre once or twice every 3 weeks on the lawn is good enough for me and one or two mates. there was this one time when we got an O weed hacker....

Haha same. But me and a friend had two or three good nights and a lot of weeds to get rid of.

I once got an infraction for posting a pic of lizard crap......I don't think your meant to post reptile related stuff I'm chit chat.

I got one for creating complaining about APS.... I did it in the 'complaints' section of the Support Ticket place. Why else would they have a complaints section if you couldn't complain?

Well.... since this thread is going to get me banned anyway (since I was on a strict final warning, because I was permabanned for reporting Slateman for breaking the rules to the mods, then I got unbanned... somehow) I'll take this time to plug my new website.

Aussie Pythons — Australian Reptile Information

:D
Dude what Morelia is over 8m??? your site is whacked and full of strange assumptions that you have made by owning one snake until it bit you a few times and you sold it

Haha same. But me and a friend had two or three good nights and a lot of weeds to get rid of.

gotta love your weed hacker ;)

why do you think you will get banned? you haven't done anything bad.
But if you think you definitely will get banned, go out with a bang, better than the kid who started this thread.

oh and if you make a new profile, use the same avater so everyone will know :)

Dude what Morelia is over 8m??? your site is whacked and full of strange assumptions that you have made by owning one snake until it bit you a few times and you sold it

Most of the articles aren't written by me. And I think on the WikiPedia page it says Scrubbies get that big... I dunno, blame the Indians I hired at 0.002c per word. It's not a site about content, it's about getting good ranks in Google and hopefully beating APS when you search for Aussie Pythons.

gotta love your weed hacker ;)

why do you think you will get banned? you haven't done anything bad.
But if you think you definitely will get banned, go out with a bang, better than the kid who started this thread.

oh and if you make a new profile, use the same avater so everyone will know :)

Haha no I wouldn't want to offend anyone.

So instead, here's my review of the system here.

Colin - a great guy and a great mod.
Fay - a bit strict, but respectable and a great mod. Haven't had a chance to talk to her.
Slateman - a bit of a dick tbh.
Adam - he seems really friendly.

This site is a authoritarian dictatorship. It is losing members at an astounding rate. It was so much more active with better advice in '07-'08.

i got one for mentioning the scientific name for weed hackers in the one word thread, and another for linking an ad for a diamond cross being sold as a jungle in petpages

As for people leaving, its been happening for years, there are always people leaving and noobies coming. in 07 and 08 it was only a little better.

i got one for mentioning the scientific name for weed hackers in the one word thread, and another for linking an ad for a diamond cross being sold as a jungle in petpages

Haha yeah I got one for creating a thread about the legalization of weed hacking.

As for people leaving, its been happening for years, there are always people leaving and noobies coming. in 07 and 08 it was only a little better.

I thought it was much better. Probably just because I was younger. But there were less arguments (although everyone hated me, and rightly so, for being an annoying kid) and there were some really respectable, veteran members that were much more active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back