Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW. You can play outside in the sun or you can sit at your computers and do something that matters!

You can't give up on the world....................of war craft!

Best south park ep ever!

OMG I think I saw that episode!!! Was it on NYE just gone? And they were all little WOW people running round trying to kill this one person? I think I was slightly high... Funniest S... Ever!!! LOL Spun me out something chronic!!! :lol: Good times....

hey arguments is what makes aps! if there was no fighting it would be boring here. when I log on I just read field herping section and any threads that look like they are getting hot or others that are on the main page.

Haha no I wouldn't want to offend anyone.

So instead, here's my review of the system here.

Colin - a great guy and a great mod.
Fay - a bit strict, but respectable and a great mod. Haven't had a chance to talk to her.
Slateman - a bit of a dick tbh.
Adam - he seems really friendly.

This site is a authoritarian dictatorship. It is losing members at an astounding rate. It was so much more active with better advice in '07-'08.

there are other ways to go out with a bang than offending people ;) weed hackers aren't offensive to anyone?

partly becase they are strict (member loss), and because you want to be able to freely talk about stuff without ur *** getting chewed off and banned.

there are other ways to go out with a bang than offending people ;) weed hackers aren't offensive to anyone?

partly becase they are strict (member loss), and because you want to be able to freely talk about stuff without ur *** getting chewed off and banned.

Haha, weed hackers are the opposite to offensive.

Also because it's an arrogant, Fascist society, with no real leadership, a lack of respect for members (paying and free members) the obvious favoritism and allowance to break the rules of Sponsors, such as Waterrat, who's broken the rules more times than I can count. With the main leader being a self-centred dick who can barely speak proper English.

Democracy works better than Totalitarianism.

This place is like Hinduism, full of sects and tier of people, rating some better than others.

Yep vincey that's the episode...thought you hated cartoons though??? I could watch it over and over and still think it's just as funny as the first time.

This is boring right now. Oh and pale head...what field herping? lol there only seems to be a handful that post them.

watch out, he's wearing a hoodie! obviously a member of some sortof gang.
index.cfm

wow I think I want a pair of bearded dragons called vince and keith

ive only been subscribed for few months who cares lol dont see no one else making threads to complain if you dont like it leave

That's because within minutes of making them they get banned for life. Most people do just leave, it's much more fun to do this though.

I check anyway Matt :lol:

Someone say something funny or the thread will die. I would but I am a nice troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back