Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naledge has to say the funny stuff...he's the one that's aiming for a banning, the rest of us are fine

Oh except for poor Riley...unless he says sorry and really means it.

I have a half drunk shrek frozen coke thing matt!

Will I get banned? I have been good behaved for 1-2 years now with only bannings for being banned member. If I am banned today it will be because that.

Matt, I somehow don't think he is sorry :lol:

You kids are what's wrong with this site.

You have 17 posts, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Didn't you hear? Post count is everything here.

Does anyone else find the word 'kid' very offensive?

I'd also like to point out, sponsors have recently started being ripped off. At the last update Admin added an extra sponsor banner at the bottom of the page. Where nobody will see or click it. That creates more impressions (banner views) with less clicks.

So the amount of impressions a sponsor is allowed for their budget goes down twice as fast, and the amount of traffic they get from it stays the same.

for the lazy people out there here is our little trouble maker:
m_50cc7122b25f40a3a5722a92c2c5796f.jpg

I paid $15 to be able to sell my beardy names on here...you have to make it worth my while! So far pale head is winning...

Naledge has to say the funny stuff...he's the one that's aiming for a banning, the rest of us are fine

Oh except for poor Riley...unless he says sorry and really means it.

so you think EVERYONE else is fine in this thread?
not being sarastic or anything, a genuine question

I had a kid once. it grew up to be really fat goat! don't say they are all bad, some can be trained. Ours wasn't.

I'm going to hell.... who's coming with me?

For all the weed that I've hacked - Yo this hacker's for you.
To all the people I've offended - yeah hug you too!
To all the friends I used to have - yo I miss my past
But the rest of you friendly people can HAVE A GOOD DAY
For all the hugs that I've done - yo I'm still gon' do
To all the people I've offended - yeah hug you too!
For everytime I reminisce - yo I miss my past
But I still don't give a frick, y'all can HAVE A GOOD DAY!

Yep vincey that's the episode...thought you hated cartoons though??? I could watch it over and over and still think it's just as funny as the first time.

This is boring right now. Oh and pale head...what field herping? lol there only seems to be a handful that post them.

Like I said, I was under the influence that night, it was late, and everyone else had gone to bed... It was the funniest thing ever!!! Especially in my state!!!

wow I think I want a pair of bearded dragons called vince and keith

Hahaha Not cool Squashy Angry Anderson!!! Not cool... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back