Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Farma I think you just lost the chook raffle with the terrible offer...I am actually offended by it!

:eek: hey vince I am cool

ok matt I'll trade you BadNewsSham and a packet of rice crackers

Does anyone remember DragonKeeper? I sure don't.... he was very immature back then. Looks like he's grown up a lot tonight though.

I'm going to hell.... who's coming with me?

For all the weed that I've hacked - Yo this hacker's for you.
To all the people I've offended - yeah hug you too!
To all the friends I used to have - yo I miss my past
But the rest of you friendly people can HAVE A GOOD DAY
For all the hugs that I've done - yo I'm still gon' do
To all the people I've offended - yeah hug you too!
For everytime I reminisce - yo I miss my past
But I still don't give a frick, y'all can HAVE A GOOD DAY!

im not a fan of abbreviations to represent amusement, but i actually LMAO

The mods are cool...they can differentiate between humour and crap....crap will be banned.

Badnewssham? What the hell am I meant to do with one of the farma???

the house is asleep, no lol :( also, i find that lol does not represent my amusement sufficently, as it is so overused, however i do on occasion use lolololol in capitals on msn.

Yeah, lol it used that much that people even use it when they're not laughing at all. Even when they're sad... I need to educate the world in the true meaning of lol.

I doubt I'd get any bids...

On a completely different note did anyone see the thread where the guy posted a pic of his old fella the other night?

Slateman made it very obvious that if I even coughed wrong he'd ban me. So a few posts into this thread I was doomed anyway, thought I might as well have some fun as I go.

i wonder what time the mods get up in the morning.... you can still go back and edit all of your posts
and if you can't fay and colin will probably find this thread and delete it before slateman finds it. and they might not read all of this thread.

2/3 of the online aps members are viewing this, very popular thread.

I doubt I'd get any bids...

On a completely different note did anyone see the thread where the guy posted a pic of his old fella the other night?

Damn, I missed another penis? I remember the one where the guy posted pics of his tattood old fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back