Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
must have been alot of googling and forums, because i don't think hacking a forum is common knowledge. Or is it? maybe it is, i havent tried finding that kind of information.
A hip-hop forum? starting an argument there would be fun. Were you arguing against hip hop and just irritating everyone or just arguing who is the better rapper?

Haha well I didn't really hack anything. Phishing is just tricking people to give you their passwords basically. There's a forum called hackers forum or something like that. It's fun, ethical hacking is where you do it legally. I wouldn't do anything illegal, ever.

Haha nah I just posted random stuff having a go at the members. Especially considering most of them were anti-Semitic and anti-White-Person. I had a lot of ammo.

Damn that internet. It causes everything these days. I even heard the internet causes AIDS.... maybe I shouldn't believe everything on Today Tonight haha.

did you also know that 99% percent of teenagers have commited a crime or smoked crack at one point in their life? oh and a small rant here, they showed a news report on teenagers haning around malls and stuff, and when they asked some of the kids questions, they asked the lads. not the normal kids, not the emos, not the surfies, they go to the worst place they can find and ask the dumbest looking lad they can find and ask him what he thinks about it, and of cause he gives them a stupid answer and then they use this as a suitable representation of teens. yeah hat's cool, we are represented by a dumbass lad. geez that was long, i must be getting tired.

Haha well I didn't really hack anything. Phishing is just tricking people to give you their passwords basically. There's a forum called hackers forum or something like that. It's fun, ethical hacking is where you do it legally. I wouldn't do anything illegal, ever.

Haha nah I just posted random stuff having a go at the members. Especially considering most of them were anti-Semitic and anti-White-Person. I had a lot of ammo.

ill google that in the morning

hahaha, racists are easy fun

You guys either need to sleep, do your homework or get a Job, serially, I'm at work and you all contributed to a 15 yr old troll and hell I got nothing from it, except sunkist from Sel, they should deliver lol, is their a 24 hr delivery guy u can call? Lol

did you also know that 99% percent of teenagers have commited a crime or smoked crack at one point in their life? oh and a small rant here, they showed a news report on teenagers haning around malls and stuff, and when they asked some of the kids questions, they asked the lads. not the normal kids, not the emos, not the surfies, they go to the worst place they can find and ask the dumbest looking lad they can find and ask him what he thinks about it, and of cause he gives them a stupid answer and then they use this as a suitable representation of teens. yeah hat's cool, we are represented by a dumbass lad. geez that was long, i must be getting tired.

Hahahaha yeah I've noticed that. Shows like Today Tonight are basically packed with lies. And I hate that kind of person, the 15-16 year olds that hang around outside malls smoking and abusing people. I can't even go anywhere near the mall here on a Thursday night. Because I've crossed a couple of them the wrong way. I'm pretty well known with all of the feral people here. Apparently if they see me down the street I'm going to get hurt pretty bad. So I don't go down the street haha.

And it's all because I uploaded a video of one of them getting their *** kicked by a guy in his 70's on YouTube. And because I defended my girlfriend when one of their girlfriends had a go at her randomly at school.

Crazy people.

You guys either need to sleep, do your homework or get a Job, serially, I'm at work and you all contributed to a 15 yr old troll and hell I got nothing from it, except sunkist from Sel, they should deliver lol, is their a 24 hr delivery guy u can call? Lol

You're at work at 1am.... and on the internet?

I would listen to one of my Uni lectures. But this is more fun than listening to the history of Australian Politics. And I'm still waiting for my new website to start working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back