Welcome to Gecko Mansion :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definately not using the talents for good.

plenty of good still left in the tank .... but sometimes the attitudes of some of the members of this site are cause for concern

anyways gecko mansion is about to be extended again just got myself another 8 to add to the collection

looks like you well and truly have a gecko addiction, very nice Chris. I guess the only disadvantage with the tubs is that you cant keep aboreal geckos in them.

What substrate are you using in your tubs? Are you only keeping nephrurus in them?

great set up where did you get the racks and what size tubs are you using cheers

racks came from aussieracks guys

sarah you can keep arboreal geckos in them just got to be careful when you open the tubs

sockpuppet im using sand and my interest atm is only in NEPHS as you can see EXO terras are accross the top for other species but they will happily live in tubs if need be

Well could I start a whole other thread on people opinions of some people...

Just stating a fact, you two are not the only breeders and if you would like to have comments like mine not issued then perhaps put your clearly knowledgeable self nad have conversation in less public forums...

Shut up.

And on the REAL thread:
How the HELL do you find the time? Honestly! Good stuff, keep it up

cant put the site link up on aps mate its part of the rules around here no need to be sarcastic

Looking real good there Kupper, now get up some more pics of the critters hidden inside!

Oh yeah and what brand is the rack system? ;):lol:

will get some more photos when i buy a new camera and then when i learn how to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back