lacie and carpet python together.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks to the good people on this site.the problem with society these days is that there are too many [deleted] that think there better then everyone else.
they are too good for anyone so they dont help but put [deleted] on everyone.
good luck to them people.

At age 29 i assume you are more than capable of googling? I am not stuck up, and i am not a [deleted] (although i do have a preference for them no advertising in non shop and swap forums Jay)....... But sometimes a little background research is all that is required for the more basic of questions.

Stretch your mind.....

Last edited by a moderator:
come on people dont be rude and contradictive python119 was only asking a question wanted some adive like everyone else that post questions on this site

omg! wat is wrong with ppl and there bloody ego trips? he asks a Q about something he 'obviously' didnt know, so then posts it on a "python" site to get it cleared for him. hes obviously new to the reptile craze that is addictive and is learning just as all of you once did also somewhere down the line.... too bad instead of using your knowledge yous have learnt, instead you become stuck up and bag somebody out to make yourself feel better.

did it EVER occur to ANYBODY out there, that he probably did google it, but also just puts it up on here aswell "because he can"

I can do lots of things but i choose not to.

For myself and im sure most of the others who have posted similar opinions to me.... we like to seek this knowledge ourselves. I like to pick up a book and read, or search websites to seek the answers to these most basic of questions. Proactive learning.

The questions that are not easy to answer by these means are the ones that i will ask on here. It shows you are not lazy and are willing to learn for yourself.

The question was asked, answered and excepted within the first few posts so why is there a need to tear the poor bloke apart? Yes googling something is common practice for most but what we have to remember is that forums are here for the same purpose - that being for the purpose of asking questions (no matter how stupid they may sound to some). Flaming people for asking questions which leads to greater knowledge just pushes them away from the forums and more than likely crushes that desire to learn.
Yes it may have been a question that common sense could easily answer, but everyone has to remember that when we started out in this hobby we weren't instantly blessed with all the knowledge that is required and nobody is an expert (even though some obviously think they are!)

i really dont understand what your trying to achieve by noting that you are capable of using google.... so it seems more like the fact that you are one of those people who cant be seen asking a question because you need to look like you know everything, but all you really know is how to make a internet search. well congratulations on knowing how to use an internet search engine.
what else are you good at? baking cakes? but not from a recipe.... because that would be like asking a question rather than knowing yourself

Read threads started by myself and you will see i ask questions. I know nothing compared with most people on this site. My knowledge is very limited to species i have kept or keep (not many). All i am saying is do the basic research yourself, then ask more detailed questions where the answers are harder to source.

a lacey and a carpet can be kept together if you're prepared to buy new ones every couple of days.
people are just exasperated because questions are asked that can be answered with not much work and commonsense, people these days just want everything handed to them on a platter.

You do realise that not every single person is knowledgeable in the reptile field. just like some aren't with cars, computers, etc etc.

bare in mind that there is a lot of information out there and not a lot of it is all correct. my guess is he came to the forums because this is where there is the most information from experience keepers. I have asked stupid questions before and a lot of people ask me stupid questions, I'm sure you get that same and have done the same.

If you search an obvious question, you will get 3 answers, which one is correct?

I can be certain that everyone has a field they are most knowledgeable in and 90% of the time, the average person will seek help before attempting themselves. what's common sense to someone is not common to the next.

unfortunantly there are still the people out there that feel the need to put people down without reason

Jay I love you!

Read threads started by myself and you will see i ask questions. I know nothing compared with most people on this site. My knowledge is very limited to species i have kept or keep (not many). All i am saying is do the basic research yourself, then ask more detailed questions where the answers are harder to source.

It's just cause it's funny. And they aren't really insults, they're just taking the piss.

i still dont know why people need to comment there insults though. if people such as yourself feel that way then just dont bother replying AT ALL. simple

I prefer asking questions on here over using google as half the stuff I have read up about on google is incorrect or there is a better answer to the questions. Generally the herpers on here are a far better source of information than any where else.

Just remember though that you still have to wade through the sea of incorrect crap on here aswell...which isn't always easy.

Yes that is true I have been told slot of bullcrap on here aswell but generally if the info is wrong some one will pipe up and say something

people are just exasperated because questions are asked that can be answered with not much work and commonsense, people these days just want everything handed to them on a platter.

yeah i can see how exhausted you feel having seen that someone asked a question and other people have answered it politely... must just really tire you out. exhaust the hell out of you. should have known he was going to put out your whole day because someone posted a question and now everyone HAS to answer! not having a go at you, just rescent culture of how questions have been answered here of late. can understand Jay... all my gay mates have way too much attitude and i think it comes with the lifestyle, as i say to them regularly, you are what you eat and you are all... well you get the picture ;) no offence jay :p
theres a line between having a laugh and having a go and im all for the first on a forum, but there is a lot of people who decide to cross the line, then keep going, draw another line and cross that.
just puttin it out there for some consideration..

It's like when I asked if I should have branches in my womas enclosure and some one said of course they are arboreal haha that still makes me laugh

InBeforeTheLock.gif

I just wanted to post in here before it gets locked down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back