Tazer

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Married at 11 :? are you kidding me? why would i want to wait that long?
I was married at 8 and had 4 kids by 11

Im sorry to all those people that thought this was a true story and it happened to me, it WASN'T! I was just pulling your leg! I thought I had the wool pulled over all your eyes but clearly I was wrong... It never happened to me at all! It was actually just a funny story someone emailed to me but great detective work guys keep up the good work ;)

Farma cant tell anyone where he got the tazer from because he gave it to me and i dont share lol .....

Hi Farma, funny story!!!

I recently had an experience with one of these tazers.
I am an Aussie an OP's Manager that works for a full Lebanese company and I have copped so much flack and racial gee ups over the years, including graffiti and screws in tyres on my car, plus other stuff.
One of the young boys has one of the tazers that you describe, a FAKE mobile phone...I was tazered years ago by a mate Bouncer at a club in Sydney after a dare, so have experienced the ZAP before!
When these "hot shot" young lebs came in and showed me the tazer, I said i'll take it as they challenged me with it...and because we work for an electrical company and we are all sparkies, I have been zapped and meggered (500volts) many times. To prove to them that I am not only their Boss and they are all bravado and W a n k e r s and were scared of this tazer, I was zapped 5 times on my leg, which was painful and put little burns on my leg, but proved to them that i can mentally handle the **** that these hero's throw up and did earn their respect and admiration....a brilliant psychological ploy and one that was videoed by a few of them which i will post for your viewing entertainment...lol
Stay tuned on Monday i'll post it!

This has made my night funniest story! hope you find your nads ahahahahhaah man oh man ahahah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back