Excited got my 2nd NT woma Tonight!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

driftoz

Reaction score
i picked up my 2nd NT woma tonight :p got a female for breeding when the time comes :p so excited, pics up tomorrow when i get home. Thanks andy.

yeh BHP are nice only reason im not intrested in getting one is there size lol my coastal will be bad enough when he grows. i also held the father of my woma today cant wait for mine to grow as big.

coastals will grow bigger then a bhp or close too it :) but Woma's are beautiful snakes and i love the tail wag and head bob :) classic lol

yeah but atm im renting and dont have room for a large coastal and other enclosures, see how i go when i move house, i plan to get a jungle soon and a albino next year.

haha yeah im intrested to see how that goes ive been lucky to get 3 calm snakes so far, i was offered a 6ft jungle adult but i was told he was bitey lol i think ill stick with a yearling for now so i can get used to it.

i got one excellent one, one okay one when he was smaller but is alot better now :) and the tiggy expert :p lol hows woma temperament?

womas are awsome so calm and placid ( so far for me anyway) the breeder said they dont strike if they do bite they slowly sneek up behind your finger or something and slide there mouth over it lol, ive only had my male for about a month hes what made me want another one even if i don breed them i wanted another but less room for a diff species of snake but oh well its worth it lol

heres couple pics of my new baby girl xD

Attachments

• fwoma1.jpg
    fwoma1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 71
  • fwoma.jpg
    fwoma.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 65
  • fwoma2.jpg
    fwoma2.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 71
  • fwoma3.jpg
    fwoma3.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 57
well done .... so you have a Baloo, a Shere Khan, so what are you going to call this one ???

i dunno :( any ideas? since its got some X patters i was trying to think of a name starting with X, just spent $80 getting some stuff to brighten up my male womas enclosure will have pics soon

Hmmm...it reminds me of a double helix of DNA. Maybe you could call her Helix? but thats not a very girly name haha.

DiaNA = DNA lol the male womas called khan so i was thinking of a K name as well something like keiko or something i suck at names lol

Khans enclosure just needs a rock wall i think and hopefully be finished

Attachments

• khan enclosure 1.jpg
    khan enclosure 1.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 34
  • khan enclosure 2.jpg
    khan enclosure 2.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back