SA get together.. time again

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if y'aint got depends, sit down hard on a couple of bath towels................. always helps... and NO.. I am NOT speaking from experience guys!!!!!

do u remember how heavy hunter was? i dont no the meaning of bladder control...

i kid i kid, yet to wet myself... although probably should bring a spare pare of pants to this event

or as a stop-gap, sit down hard on a couple of bath towels................ always helps. And NO, guys, I am NOT speaking from experience lol

I can see us having a "snorter" of a day!!! Usually gets fairly mad whenever a certain 3 ladies ( & I use that term lightly) get together!!!!!

33361.gif

ABSOLUTELY, drift!!!!! the more victims............. errr....... members that come along, the better. All joking aside, WomaPythons, we're not as bad as we sound, we are just 'normal', run of the mill reptile owners who happen to enjoy life! and I PROMISE, we don't bite! ....... we carry on on here, and in the Clown Wars group, it's a way of letting off steam, and besides, grannieAnnie was a bad influence LOL. Looking forward to meeting you at the get together, wherever it may be.

im 2 scared 2 cum along now u ladies r freakin nme out

Whats to be frightened of ? we are just showing you lot how to get high on life.....fancy being freaked out by 3 ladies (cough cough) and i totally disagree with DipC..... there is absolutely nothing 'normal' about Kak..... or Dipc come to think about it..... Me ? i'm perfectly normal < ducks for cover >

haha im keen for somethin let me no dates tyms and place would warra wong be good they dont rly have reps there tho

depends on what you bring with you, and if you're driving, I guess ;)

SO, KAKI................ where and when is it to be? this month?? next?? gorge wildlife? Bredl's, Dundee's, Australia Zoo, or the local dunny cubicle????

lol guys

so yeah when is it going to be?? and wheres it going to be??

just as long as its not the weekend of the 16th, 17th of july coz thats bros birthdayand also the 31st of july is the baby shower other then that sam i should be fine to come along and drag the mob along too hopefully

Well, no-one came forward with any ideas so I propose Sunday July 11th at the Gorge. 11am start, byo tucker as a bbq area is available undercover. Sound good????

hey guys i work at bredls, and once its warms up so prob oct, nov. im gonna organize i reptile peoples get together day at the park have a bbq so everyone can get together and share their interest and get to know each other, will post a thread when it comes closer

Make it during school hols & we'll be there Matt!

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC Matt! was there in April with visitors from England, they loved it!!!!!! Would be lovely to see Rob again, he's a fascinating character!!!! And would be great to catch up with you too Matt, sounds like it will be a goer!!!!!!!

ok np, ive talked to rob about it and he liked the idea just to raise a bit more money at the park aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back