SA get together.. time again

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABSOLUTELY................ tell everyone to bring LOTS of money, for those dvd's he sells, they're great............ we boght two when there, and they are great, the one about tigers and another snake, and the bush tucker one.............. brilliant stuff. (better stock up on a few more!!!)

yea will do got non at the moment but rob getting some made up and sent down here and the guy who does the dvds is tranfering the killer instinct dvds from american format to australian fomat once he done that getting them sent down aswell, told him he had to coz i want a copy of each one haha

haha sure am haha, be better once i get myself a house and the reps i wanna get then ill be very very happy

Come on you lot.....where's my $500 for return air fares......it won't be the same if I'm not there.....and if the others don't bite....trust me.... I DO !!!

hey guys i work at bredls, and once its warms up so prob oct, nov. im gonna organize i reptile peoples get together day at the park have a bbq so everyone can get together and share their interest and get to know each other, will post a thread when it comes closer

That sounds awesome Matt. Keep us posted we will definetly be in for that one.

no prob yea gonna talk to rob coz we got a paddock at the back of park with a pile of rubbish to be burnt so ill talk to rob and see if we can organize a night thing at park so ya can see some nocturnal animals like the dingoes and snakes and have a bonfire

yeah that sounds good

so what food is up there?? just curious as its the weekend so ill prolly head up on the bike not sure yet tho lol hopefully ill be there

Just started this so as not to hijack the SA get-together thread!!!! Matt1223 has all the info on the place cause he works there (lucky so-and-so!!!!)
Matt, perhaps we can talk about Renmark and the trip to Bredl's there!!!!
GO TO BREDL'S TRIP

OH....... and Grannie Annie is wondering where her donations are!!!! LOL

keen as bro, im always up for meeting new people especially those with a love for reptiles, sounds good! as long as theres, Reptiles, Herpers, and Food (for me :p) im in ;)

OKAY............... who's for the SA get together at the Gorge wildlife park???? this sunday......... 11 am???????

this sunday? Hmmm ill find a way to get there then!
see u all there :p
is drinking alowed there?
x

as i said what is there in regards to food and drink there is it byo or is there some form of canteen shop thingo something there that may satisfy my hunger

i dare say drinking would be allowed however depending on what you wish to drink may be another question

there is a 'canteen shop thingo' but you can also BYO food and drink, not to sure on the alcohol side of things, maybe save that for one of the bonfire nights that seem to pop up everynow and then.

Currently in Whyalla on Uni break so this sunday is a no go for me but I will be at the next one:)

mmm we will be in Adelaide from the 15th - 17th for medical appointments but will have doggies with us otherwise would love to have met up somewhere to say howdy and have a cuppa

always up to meeting new people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back