Fobar!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurto

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
The main index page for APS is all out of wack!

Last edited:
hahah fobar! its like that "golf" of mexico thread.. everyone is replacing their U's with O's... why is everybody descriminating against this vowel?

Isn't Fubar some crazy flashing lights chat program? :lol:

fubar stands for

(im sure you get what the F stands for.. but being an all ages forum and not wanting to offend anyone, lets just let our kiddies stay confused)

F
Up
Beyond
All
Recognition

hmmmm.. yes I know that one simon.. I though it was repair though instead recognition..
but there used to be this crazy flashy chat site as well.. fubar dot com

may be repair actually.. i always say recognition when i am talking about a state of affairs, but ill admit ignorance on this one

hahah fobar! its like that "golf" of mexico thread.. everyone is replacing their U's with O's... why is everybody descriminating against this vowel?

you seem to be discriminating against a few vowels yourself Sye

i though the fubar was some special crow bar which does everything, like hammer and axe and crowbar all in one

Some of you people need a bit of culture in your lives... now go and watch Saving Private Ryan and learn FUBAR.... My goodness I live in a country full of uncultured sloths....

Sadly FUBAR was on the big screen before Saving Private Ryan. It was in the Sylvester Stallone and Kurt Russel film Tango and Cash. Some things just need to stay in the 80's where they belong. That film is an example of such things!

There's one ;)

fubar.jpg

Sadly FUBAR was on the big screen before Saving Private Ryan. It was in the Sylvester Stallone and Kurt Russel film Tango and Cash. Some things just need to stay in the 80's where they belong. That film is an example of such things!

HEY! The 80's ROCkED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back