I just lost the game!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a game that I'm thinking of, but as a 13-yo, I'd hope we're not talking about the same thing....

There is a book called the game which I manage to lose at pretty often

You thought of the game? OH NO!

I never play the game because I know full well how stupid it really is - and for nine months?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Now I lost too again gecko... thanks!!!!!! For those not in the know, it's a challenge not to think of "The Game" which in itself doens't exist, except for the name. As long as you're not thinking of "the game", you're winning, but as soon as you do think of it, you have lost and must tell everyone!!!!! Just a bit of nonsensical fun

There is a book called the game which I manage to lose at pretty often

This is what I was thinking of, too :) I hope at 13 he's not playing yet.

Sorry to hear your losing, mate :lol:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Now I lost too again gecko... thanks!!!!!! For those not in the know, it's a challenge not to think of "The Game" which in itself doens't exist, except for the name. As long as you're not thinking of "the game", you're winning, but as soon as you do think of it, you have lost and must tell everyone!!!!! Just a bit of nonsensical fun

no you have not lost, as per the rules of THE game, if some one else loses and thus reminds you of the game you are allowed a 1hr period in which to forget and thus continue playing.

i in fact cannot remember how long i have been paying for its been close to 2 years now and now i have 1 hr to forget we will see how this goes

Poor thing losing the game.
Does this game include Sayo biscuits by any chance?

I suppose I just lost after 19 years coz I never thought about the game lol ohh well time to start again lol

if one does not know the game exists, are they in fact winning? in that case, i have been winning my whole life (undisclosed amount of years) and such am a legend made by ignorance. The Champion Who Knew Not.....

Everyone who is playing the game has just lost the game because you just thought of the game....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back