Pages not loading up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MatE

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ive noticed a few pages not loading up.Even the APS home page doesnt load up sometimes.Ive also noticed Ramsayi has posted up a chat room wont load thread and even his thread wont load up.Here is a pic of what im getting if it helps.
2010-07-07 17.44.11.jpg

I've been getting this a lot lately, too. I'm told admin are trying to fix the problem.

Yep been getting the same thing for a week or more now.

The iPhone site has been complete crap for ages now.

Yeah Mat,thats how the page looks if I hit the chat button.

I've also had this problem. Love the actual photo of the computer screen!

Same here - but since the rest of the internet works, it's usually just the forum.

I have been getting that last few days far to often

Yeh iPhone aps is shot now but I use my iPhone 99% ofthe time it sucks

Its still happening took me 20 minutes to type this lol.Anyone got any ideas?

been happening alot around 1am wasnt working for me for like 5hours tried again 5am this morning and it still didnt load up. my profile page always loads though, it seems the forums are crashing or something similar

ive bein gettin it heaps aswell, i found night time was the worse is it a traffic problem ohwell meh

im not a paying member so doesnt bother me i feel sorry for those who are its being going on for a few weeks now thought there would be atleast a sticky about it so there loyal paying members can understand what is going on hmm, might hold off with the paid membership for a bit

it happens to me everyday about 5pm - 6pm, it always cracks under the pressure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back