Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.....there's a whole lot of paranoia out there in the herp world as we all know! I can't believe the places I have had to meet people to buy animals...LMAO. Hets again, there's gotta be trust in that purchase, I go for a guarantee before purchasing, IF they don't produce approx 25% albino or one for that matter, I want my money back!
In saying that, I DO honestly beleive from the sources I speak with that these are all out there, no doubt in my mind as these people don't BS! Not a fan of the Childrens BUT LOVE TO SEE an albino BHP!!! DROOL.....

he had these animals up for sale last season too and wouldnt offer any sort of guarantee back then nor could he produce any sort of photos as evidence. Needless to say I didnt buy them.

how do you go about securing a guarrentee to produce % of albinos from a person that you just paid 3500 for a standard childreni ?. and to secure the fact they would give you back your money it just wouldnt happen ...

also to really know someone good enough to not B.S to you . that would be someone to show you a pic or invite you around . .. it really surprized me to find out tales have been told in this hobby....... pic or it never happened

the albino childreni is definately the most suspect project thats been kicking around for a few years. A few people have purchased hets from this guy, but anyone who asks for pictures seem to abruptly come to a dead end. The ones I know of that were being sold were only a 66% paired with a 100% animal so no guarantee at all you'd ever be producing albinos in the first generation. All good and well to keep a project like this close to your chest but once you start advertising offspring the cat is well and truly out of the bag anyway so it's time to put up or shut up.

Iknow a bloke who's mates dad drinks in a pub with a bloke who.s postmans best mate, drinks with a bloke, who's dad has melanistic Olives...

Iknow a bloke who's mates dad drinks in a pub with a bloke who.s postmans best mate, drinks with a bloke, who's dad has melanistic Olives...

That story is so convoluted it must be true....
As for the ad, putting a premium pricetag on a common animal with a "hidden genetic trait", without putting up any pictures is only going to result in 1000 requests for pics of the albino parent. Why would you not include photos in the original ad?

i see a few ppl that responded to this thread appear in this guys friends box, do anyone of you know if these are the real thing or not? seems 1 photo could clear this up.. seems funny no-one can vouch for them...

how do you go about securing a guarrentee to produce % of albinos from a person that you just paid 3500 for a standard childreni ?. and to secure the fact they would give you back your money it just wouldnt happen ...

also to really know someone good enough to not B.S to you . that would be someone to show you a pic or invite you around . .. it really surprized me to find out tales have been told in this hobby....... pic or it never happened
Again, I agree with you, BUT hypothetically for this debate, I WOULD secure a guarantee in writing from the person that was selling me the animals. That is a legally binding document isn't it? Yes, it is for the record.... What idiot would fork over $3.5K for animals which to look at, you can't tell if they are hets....not me!
I personally would not purchase any hets from anyone I did not know personally and trusted 100% and who showed me the parents beforhand. Please guys don't think that this is the person I know because it's not.....I need to make that perfectly clear!
This is why I personally would love for everyone to stick together and start to demand things like "Guarantees of Authenticity" etc in this case for hets, as people (like me) are forking over hard earned cash! I've been stung before BUT wont again..IF someone is honest about what they are selling than there should not be any objection to a guarantee should there? JMO
PS My old Man's a retired Judge and its rubbed off LOL

i see a few ppl that responded to this thread appear in this guys friends box, do anyone of you know if these are the real thing or not? seems 1 photo could clear this up.. seems funny no-one can vouch for them...
Who is it Tony?
I agree pics or it didn't happen...

I agree.....there's a whole lot of paranoia out there in the herp world as we all know! I can't believe the places I have had to meet people to buy animals...LMAO. Hets again, there's gotta be trust in that purchase, I go for a guarantee before purchasing, IF they don't produce approx 25% albino or one for that matter, I want my money back!
In saying that, I DO honestly beleive from the sources I speak with that these are all out there, no doubt in my mind as these people don't BS! Not a fan of the Childrens BUT LOVE TO SEE an albino BHP!!! DROOL.....

no one would garuntee that though! if you purchased a pair of 66% het darwins and you didnt breed any albino would you get your money back? 100% het girls and 66% male.... sounds like if the pics cant be produced then they want you to beleive you were unlucky with the male (ie you get no albinos) but they still want you to believe that the girls are hets... hence all the offspring would be possibly 50% hets... sounds like crap to me.

on a side note... EVERYONE BS's!

These snakes have been sold to people at those prices so will be interesting to see what happens when they do breed them. I know the seller has claimed to have sold these snakes to some big name herpers to try and give himself some credibility but upon cross checking the stories it turned out to be lies.

Still waiting for pics of an adult albino and not pics of dead hatchies possed to look alive

The seller has got both Leucistic & albino Antaresias - all I can say.

i cant belive anyone would fork out that kind of money for these "hets" when noone has seen an albino childrens and the seller cant produce photo's of the parents, after all its not a mainstream and well known project like the albino darwins and rpm coastals

these people are purchasing normal 100 dollar childrens for 3.5k :O this guy is going to get his legs broken when this bites him in the **** which it will do

omg have you checked that ad again, apparently some one brought both the females,
i wounder who, or if there on hear wounder if they gt to see the parents

hi guys the person that that bought the het is on here and yes he did see pics when he picked them up as has everone that a got hets they have seen pics or the parents on pick up and no i will not be posting pics on here.

I still have a female 100% het and the male 66% left and any one that buys them will see pics on pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back