HELP please!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
are the posts on here running so far across the screen for everyone else or is it just my computer?
I have no idea what iv done or how to fix it! im a little bit computerly challenged! could someone please help me?

thank you

Mine isn't atm, but it does sometimes . . try closeing window and logging back in?

um well when I logged out it was normal but once I logged back into my account it was back to the same problem?
I also notice that for sale threads are still normal!

I'm pretty sure it only does that on mine when there are photos added to a post.
Is it happening with yours even without pics?

Michael im far too poor, I seem to spend all my money on snakes :lol:

This is happening to me also. I have a work PC and a home MAC and it is happening on BOTH!

Its extremely frustrating to have to scroll sooooooooooo far to the right to read one line and then scroll all the way back.

Why is it doing this??

Im actually glad to hear that Lonewolf! at least I know now I havent done something stupid!

That sounds weird haha. Ive had it happen on some threads in the past, but they had a picture on them.
Could it be the browser you are using? Try a different browser maybe? Im using safari on mac and it works fine.

ITs happening to me when I use IE but not when I am using Firefox. It has been driving me crazy as well I thought that the kids had changed a setting.

ok I was using Internet explorer and tried it in Firefox and it was fine!
so if your having the same problem try that!

and thank you all for the help

I am using internet explorer on work PC and safari on MAC and its doing the same on both machines and search engines.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back