female dog names

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't call it a cute name.. When she's 6mths and massive and running down the road and you have to call her back, yelling, "Twwwwiiinnnkle!!!!!" isn't cute anymore. You just sound stupid. I had a doberman called Duffy - I learnt my lesson.

I have a mastiff and a wolfhound now, called Kaiser and Lexy. Good luck!

Running down the street calling out doodle isn't fun either (my housemates dogs name) especially wen he chases a girl dog n the lady sez wots his name? Then turns to her dog n sez stay away from doodle hehe . . Oh n wen he hides under a car n km there angrily calling "doodle, come here NOW" haha

Running down the street calling out doodle isn't fun either (my housemates dogs name) especially wen he chases a girl dog n the lady sez wots his name? Then turns to her dog n sez stay away from doodle hehe . . Oh n wen he hides under a car n km there angrily calling "doodle, come here NOW" haha
this would be a problem, house mate looses dog,
Housemate: approaches lady and asks "have you seen my doodle";)
Lady: looks shocked :shock: and slaps housemate in face.
:lol::lol::lol:

we have 2 bully bitches named sassinak(sassy) came out of a sci fi book
and beaudean(beau)
did have a brother and sister from a cat litter that i called 'dick' (male) and 'Fanny' (the female) but the bigger half wasnt game enough to call them by that at the vets.... poor dude behind counter got the giggles though!!! thought it might give u a chuckle...

My females over the years have been called.....Sassy (Sasha)...Penny....Chloe...and Lucy, they've been all shapes and size of dog. I think sometimes you have to have a dog for awhile before you can see it's personality to know what name is right for it. But though they've had. "official" names, they've also been called all sorts of other things from time to time.....boof...scruff bucket...all sorts of other nick names that seem right at the particular moment.

Kiss theory. Keep it simple stupid.

Diva dog
See-fur cat
Beefer bird
Effer fish
Arthur rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back