Myths and misconceptions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LadyJ

I'm quite interested in the myths and misconceptions people have regarding reptiles, and the sad fact is they seem to be endless.
Share any you have heard that have amused you or striked you as odd.
:)

Snakes drink milk lol.I havent personally seen a snake hanging of a cows udder but you never know haha.

"In Australia, there is a Hoop Snake that takes its tail in its mouth and then goes bowling merrily along."
I just came across this! I can't imagine it... what a mental image!
:p

i have been told that if a blue tounge bites u , that every year on that day there will be a red mark and get sore . then after a few days it will disaper until the next year :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol:

I was looking for a snake in a lady's back yard one day and she told me it would be down in the back corner for sure, because snakes have no legs and therefore can only travel downhill using gravity

I was looking for a snake in a lady's back yard one day and she told me it would be down in the back corner for sure, because snakes have no legs and therefore can only travel downhill using gravity

classic ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back