My first relocation :) :) :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bulionz

Well the day started like this, I was in bed just awake around 10 :30 and next minute my mum comes running in and says there's a cobra so anyway i go out in my pj's and find that its a green tree snake.

So anyway its like 20 mtrs from the house and so i caught it and took it way down the back where the river is, i caught it cause we have dogs and i didn't want it getting hurt so yeah im so happy....

some happy snaps..
gts 049.jpg gts 050.jpg gts 051.jpg

Good job! :D Geez, that's big for a GTS isn't it?

Thanks love :p um not sure i think there around the mtr mark he/she was about that too i think..

You relocated your fist?!?!?! Oh no! Where is it now??!

I'm kidding :D Good work, I like the colours

rofl. I read fist relocation and started wondering where you might have put it.

hahahaha im sorry about that ,is there anyway to fix it??

and also thanks to all your comments :)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah well im just glad it wasn't a brown or a black or something otherwise i wouldn't of got her . Well we wouldn't killed it but ,well i don't know what woulda happen.

hahahaha im sorry about that ,is there anyway to fix it??

and also thanks to all your comments :)

haha I'll fix it for you

done..

and great job on the relocation..

Last edited:
hahaha yeah i just realized , bloody typo's anyway thanks colin for doing that and yeah well im happy that i got to catch it and release it ...

nice work mate its better then a non reptile person gettin there hands on it
yeah like my mate seen a baby brown snake and his kid and missis were playing out the back and the snake was headding for his open back door and hes petrafied of snakes and ended up jumping on it with his work boots.

yeah well im just glad it wasn't a brown or a black or something otherwise i wouldn't of got her . Well we wouldn't killed it but ,well i don't know what woulda happen.
No you wouldnt kill it ..you would ring a snake catcher ..make sure you have that number on hand near the phone at all times ..and they will tell you what you need to do for that situation now :)

TELL MUM WE DONT HAVE WILD COBRAS ;) and great job in relocating out the back ...

No you wouldnt kill it ..you would ring a snake catcher ..make sure you have that number on hand near the phone at all times ..and they will tell you what you need to do for that situation now :)

TELL MUM WE DONT HAVE WILD COBRAS ;) and great job in relocating out the back ...
hahaha yeah we have a snake catcher's number in mums mobile and i also said we don't have cobras hahaha.
oo and by the meaning back its a good 200 acres away lol and there's plenty of skink's for him and also ewds but i let him go a fair bit away where the wd are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back