The game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i told my brother about it the other day, and now every 31 inutes he telles me that he lost the game !@$%&*#$(@*#($*)!(@*#)#(*$@

Everyone is playing the game even if you dont know, if you think of the game you lose. you cannot win the game. but the fact hes posting about it here is cause hes recently discovered 4chan's random board known as /b/ so that means he is a newfag.

You mean to say that I wasn't losing for 23 years.. but I just did? damn..

Probably should have my post deleted as it is considering the content on 4chan but the 2 most posters are 13 and 14 years of age and already know about i dont see much risk in explaining it. 4chan is a provocative comments board the people who browse the random section also named /b/ pretty much run the show on internet sensations referred to as meme(pronounced meem because its french) The game is one of those memes. These kids have obviously visited it seen someone post about the game and decided to repost it here. /b/ has alot of humorous material which attracts young people but it's foundation is a community of hackers.

You people are crazy!!!! ahaha i have never heard of this game before in my life and still don't get it i kind of do but ca not be bothered to try to figure it out ahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back