best gecko 4 me,

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timboslice

Reaction score
hey what is the most easyst gecko to look after,
and the most biggest gecko that is easy to look after. thanks

I would suggest a thick tail gecko - Underwoodisaurus milii. They grow fairly big (around 10cm) and are also fairly easy to find for sale and look after.

At the risk of repeating previous suggestions, I would go Knob or Thick Tailed Geckos..... :)

and you're welcome ;)

im pretty sure those giftshops that sell all aussie tourist paraphernalia normally have some big toy gecko's availible and they come in all kinds of colours to

you never have to feed them, water them, buy a cage for them and they are only about 30 bucks

failing that what the others said is true thicktails are good starters and after you have them down move onto knob tails

on another site a lady overseas has a pair of thicktails 17 and 19cm

im pretty sure those giftshops that sell all aussie tourist paraphernalia normally have some big toy gecko's availible and they come in all kinds of colours to

you never have to feed them, water them, buy a cage for them and they are only about 30 bucks

Ba ha ha ha ha ha! Well said!

ive got one of them !, a nice big green one, thats nearly the size of me :D fun fun fun

knobtails will be the best to start with but at the end of the day if you do your research you could have anything you wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back