Board Games

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this thread!
Pictionary would have to be one of my faves, its hillarious. Monopoly is good, havent played in ages though. Trivial Pursuit is also alot of fun
As a kid, i loved Rummiking, trouble, monopoly junior,

My kids have alot of board games, i went nuts buying them a few years ago..they have Uno, uno spin, uno something else lol, battleship, yahtzee, trouble, connect 4, Dr Drill, ker plunk, guess who and a travel monopoly and some others i cant remember
They had alot more, but they got wrecked grr including twister, hungry hippos, and they lost all my monopoly money :(
They also have about a million Yugioh cards and boards etc, anyone play that? Im clueless ..but they like it lol

Stock Market (they don't make it any more).
Just bought scrabble today.

I just managed to get a game by Waddington's called Speculate - is it the same??? I got it for $5.25 plus postage (basically $20 all up)... Looking forward to this one!!!

Some friends of mine introduced us to a game called "Crainium" its fantastic and a lot of fun its a cross between trival persuit, pictionary and charades lots of fun at dinner parties after dinner definately a video moment at times. Another favorite oldie I like that wasnt a board game but fun none the less was Yatzee love love love.

Some friends of mine introduced us to a game called "Crainium" its fantastic and a lot of fun its a cross between trival persuit, pictionary and charades lots of fun at dinner parties after dinner definately a video moment at times. Another favorite oldie I like that wasnt a board game but fun none the less was Yatzee love love love.

Maybe we should have a Cairns APS Board Games night?

Ahhhhhhh, there's nothign like a good game of chess! I started teaching it to my 8 year old granddaughter on the weekend. I spent many happy hours trying to best my Dad (who taught it to me), but it never hapeened, unless he let me win!

Also love a new card game that's come out........ Phase 10, if you find it on the selves in the shops anytime, GET IT..... you won't be sorry.......... bit like Rummy in that you need to make sets and runs of numbers, but with oh so much difference... it's frustrating (you can skip anyone in the game), and best friends can walk away worst enemies by the end of it!! (in a friendly way though!!)

Also used to love Kerplunk, another edge of seat game!!!!

Ahhhhhhh, there's nothign like a good game of chess! I started teaching it to my 8 year old granddaughter on the weekend. I spent many happy hours trying to best my Dad (who taught it to me), but it never hapeened, unless he let me win!

I remember being taught chess at a very young age by my now deceased grandfather. Must've been a good teacher, because it stuck, and I still love a game.
Also learnt Cribbage (regular deck of cards plus optional pegging board). Great game to travel with as you can score with pen and pad; don't need the board.
Scrabble? Pick-up sticks?

I just found this (after losing monopoly):

[video=youtube;mExEUoKt3O4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mExEUoKt3O4[/video]

just put a few board games on layby at Kmart so we have something to do while in Cairns over the new year. will be up there for 2 weeks can't wait.
scrabble, manopaly, uno, twilight and some others almost got mouse trap loved that game as a kid

I'll tell you what - don't buy Monopoly for the PS3 - it's very annoying!!!

You can't turn the music or the little ugly Hasbro dude off... I took two turns and said SHUT UP!!!!

Why on earth can't you control the music??? OMG... It's awful!!!

If you turn the volume right down on your PS3 you still get the game play - but it's annoying!

Advice - nothing beats the 'actual' board game!

The winning team...

Here they are...

The first ever knock out tournament champions - managed by me...

Last night we had our first knock out tournament championship (cup pictured).

The worst part is I was picked first and had to play everyone - but hey... I won!

1 - 0, 1 - 0, 2 - 1 and 2 - 1... A most exciting night by all (hehe)....

have you ever played this game (Subbuteo or flick soccer)? It's cool :)

Played it when I was a young fellow and everyone got into it last night too... Now we've got some other competitions to go for!

We've been playing Go and a few other games as well - been heaps more fun this winter! And the kids are loving it too :)

Attachments

• P8145376.jpg
    P8145376.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back