really shy GTP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterrat

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Sloughing, eating and being flash-photographed at the same time? No problem for this little fella. Feeding is always fun time in our house. Doesn't matter when I feed them, in the morning, afternoon, before dark, after dark - the appetite is always there.

1.jpg

4.jpg

hey waterrat have you got any photo's of that rack i would like to setup a similar one for my morelia holdbacks next year

hey waterrat have you got any photo's of that rack i would like to setup a similar one for my morelia holdbacks next year

No, I haven't got any shots of it. It's just aluminium q block put together with those black plastic joiners. Nothing to it.

Last edited:
I can't wait until I can get one - next Christmas or so I hope!

Must be great to not have to worry aout heating, that's always the most complicated part for me.

Must be great to not have to worry aout heating, that's always the most complicated part for me.

I can understand that. It's not easy to keep up the temps and humidity high while maintaining good air exchange at the same time.
I used to live and keep reptiles in Sydney in my first life, I remember bits of it.

The blue are just remains of the brown juvenile markings. They will disappear altogether during the next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back