Lovely Loki

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good shedding pics. That snake has beautiful eyes!

thanks guys! I couldnt be more in love with my man, he definately knows how to use his looks to get his way! :)

Nic, i think he should get heaps bigger still, hes only about 6.5-7 foot,....ill have to weigh him, (im guessing hes around 3kgs) which is nowhere near the 7-9kgs that fully grown bredli are!!

Gorgeous boy Chris! Can't wait for mine to get that big! Bredli are awesome first snakes, my male (my undeniable favourite) was my first.

Chris, you're animals are spoilt rotten! I thought I was bad lol!

Loki is gorgeous, spitting image of one of our girls, Suzie, though she's smaller (5.5 footish)

Bredlis look awesome in a wood grain enclosure like that rather then in an all white enclosure. I'm getting a walnut/red/cherry kind of colour for my bredli soon.hopefully next month or so. it should be awesome! =P. love the shedding pictures there!

thanks guys!
.....though i have to say i dont think ive ever seen an ugly bredli! :)

How about some pics of his girlfriends?! Have they settled down yet?

Hi Pythonmum! :)

His girlies are really lovely now, apart from a chicken related bite a few weeks ago its been ages since theyve misbehaved! :) (they LOVE chicken!!)

ill get some new pix tonight, and pix of their new enclosure! ;)

they do get punished, how would u like to have to swallow a whole raw rat, hahaha!!

of course, i forgot the torturous side of veges, that'll teach the suckers to bite haha!!

Your thread is definitely getting side tracked! haha. I can't wait until my bredli is big enough to go into a 4x2x2 enclosure! Do you think an 80cm snake can escape through the gap between the sliding glass? lol I wanna order my enclosure now! grrr. haha

Do you think an 80cm snake can escape through the gap between the sliding glass?
Tape a bit of cardboard packing box on the inside of the glass in the gap. That's how I put my baby bredls into a big enclosure. When they are yearlings, you take off the cardboard. You have to be careful about adhesives. I used masking tape because it doesn't stick to skin/scales too much.

Tape a bit of cardboard packing box on the inside of the glass in the gap. That's how I put my baby bredls into a big enclosure. When they are yearlings, you take off the cardboard. You have to be careful about adhesives. I used masking tape because it doesn't stick to skin/scales too much.

So how do you open the sliding glass? sorry I can't picture what you meant.

I taped a strip of thick cardboard to the outside pane of glass above and below the sliding lock, only in the area of overlap. The cardboard fills the gap between the panes of glass. I made sure it fit snugly between the tracks and the lock, both above and below. I can't show a photo, because that was a couple of years ago!

Ah! okay. lol coz I was trying to picture it and the way I imagined it, you can't open the sliding glass. haha. I get it now. lol hopefully moving her to a big enclosure soon! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back