Flying Donkey!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
Because, of course, the donkey wants to fly! Jeeez human beings are just thick sometimes! Grrrrrr

article-1279661870410-0A83059F000005DC-295050_636x452.jpg

The onlookers on a Russian beach saw the animal dangling helplessly under the parachute as it was towed along by a speedboat.

The beast could be heard braying loudly in fear for 30 minutes as it circled the beach before it was finally dragged through the surf at the Sea of Azov in southern Russia.

High-flying donkey in a ride of terror | Metro.co.uk

thats just weird o_O imagine going to the beach and seeing that...

Poor animal, Considering it is supposedly good luck to get crapped on by a bird, the potential luck of a load of flying donkey crap hitting you would be amazing, lotto numbers and supermodels every night....

Poor animal, Considering it is supposedly good luck to get crapped on by a bird, the potential luck of a load of flying donkey crap hitting you would be amazing, lotto numbers and supermodels every night....
I'm sure the impact of the "blessing" would have a "stunning" effect. :p

I saw the picture, and imagined it's horror and couldn't read anymore....I felt physically sick....totally disgusting,.....I hope those criminals (promoters) get into a lot of trouble...that poor, poor animal.

Now I'm a flyin', talkin' donkey! You mighta seen a housefly, maybe even a superfly. But I bet you ain't neva seen a donkey fly!

They were originally going to use a horse but when asked about the stunt the horse said "neigh". The donkey being a smart as.s said "yeehaaww".

Ever notice the only people who reckon it's good luck are the ones that have just been crapped on? I mean, how is it good luck? It's poo!
They're just trying to avoid embarrasment by making up a rule in the hope that other people are jealous that they aren't the ones wearing a turd beanie.
I reckon I'm the lucky one when the crap lands on someone else. Like I said, it's poo.

I wonder if the donkey was up there thinking "I can see my stable from up here!"

Perhaps he was trying to show off in front of the female donkeys, but ended up just making an as5 of himself.....as5.....donkey....get it?....nevermind

hahaha, u guys are hillarious, this thread is almost as funny as the bread one, lol,..!!

poor donkey though, what a disgraceful thing to do.

Kristy If you cross the border into Cambodia, you can pay to shoot a cow with an RPG. Now that represents "Top of The Food Chain" like nothing else.....

Thanks, caustichumor. I like my steak and all, but bovine warfare isn't really my style. I might go to Angkor Wat and the Mekong instead ;)

More to the point, why wouldn't a dog want to go scuba diving? Or a donkey parasailing? :shock: Perhaps, they are the backward bunch.

Donkeys need resort style entertainment too. Like Contiki for donkeys. Condonkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back