Female Redback Spiders...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been bitten twice. Its a not very pleasant experience at all. I get quite a few around here but they are all alive and I think maybe it would be wrong to take them to have them killed but if I find any dead ones I will let you know. You could even try a place that milks them, they would have to have some die on them from old age etc.

Hey guys!

Thanks so much for all your help! Atm, Geckoman is going to help me, and she's found a place which will also help her.

Again, thanks a bunch!!!

I havn't seen many for years.... maybe its because i dont do he same things i did when i was a kid to come across them? Oh under the BBQ, always under the BBQ! lol

Be better off waiting for summer.. and then if she is in Brisbane she should have no trouble finding her own redbacks!

If she really wants to garner some attention and get some media coverage as well, than a single baby koala in resin would do the trick.... LOL.
But good luck, I have seen some pretty bad infestations before, My brother once lived in a house in Brissy and wouldn't use the overhead fan because it would start dropping redbacks into the lounge room at high velocity....

If she really wants to garner some attention and get some media coverage as well, than a single baby koala in resin would do the trick.... LOL.
But good luck, I have seen some pretty bad infestations before, My brother once lived in a house in Brissy and wouldn't use the overhead fan because it would start dropping redbacks into the lounge room at high velocity....

OMG lol his neighbourhood should just start out singing "its raining red backs, Hallelujah!" lol

hope ur friend knows that once red backs die they just like deflat and desove that why u can never get a real red back in a little glass case always fake(can never hold boddy shape)

Ergh! That's horrible!

hope ur friend knows that once red backs die they just like deflat and desove that why u can never get a real red back in a little glass case always fake(can never hold boddy shape)

This is why they are being set in resin...

Now you must upload photos of the corset when its done

Will do, I'm keen to see it after too! She's also designing my yr 12 formal dress

Your formal dress isn't going to use Funnel webs by any chance lol:lol:
Love to see photo's when done sounds very different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back