christmas herping trip

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckos_are_great

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey this christmas my dad and i have organised to go up the south coast of australia untill about nelson lagoon. and then were going inland and i was wondering if Mumbulla creek and mumbulla falls would be anygood also wondering if anyone has been there befor and what speices you encountered.

so did you ever do the other trips in your other threads (The grampians and little desert)? If so what did you see?

yeah the grampians were bloody awsome tonnes of herps. found afew marbled gex shingle backs mountain dragon water skinks and a black rock skink. but the little desert was quite dissapointing didnt see much there only marbled gex and lacemonitors. ohh and one mallie dragon.

I'm very suprised you found marbles in little desert

But little and big desert if you don't know what your doing you won't find anything

Marbled gex are everywhere in Little Desert.

lol we found about 15 in one night :D. i did find one painted dragon there but it ran strait under a log. also found what i think was a mallie dragon but it was only 5cm long about it was tiny. and we lost it in the shrubs

mumbulla is pretty good...if you wanna see ome laceys.also u should go swimming there is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back