Blue Phase Common Tree Snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GroupAHSV

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to know if there was much interest in anyone owning or after Blue Phase Common Tree snakes. I have a 2 females and 1 male and just wanted to know if anyone was still interested in these beautiful snake and if it was worth me breeding them?

Matt

My Biggest problem is breeding. One of my females dropped alot of eggs last year but i couldnt get to them in time. So if anyone has any tips in breeding them and i am successful then they will be on here.

Yeah definately interested how much you want for them...or breed them yourself and then we can all hopefully get at least one

Did not get to them in time? Does that mean you did not have an incubator or it was a surprise lay? Been there. done that, know how you feel.
As for owning one or so of your offspring, lets just say they are my fav colubrid. Any pics?

If you hatched two clutches I reckon they would sell withing about 12 hours of being advertised so I think this would fit into the definition of 'being worth it'.

Just going to pop down to the ATM how much did you say they were?

Last edited:
sure i think you would sell them as soon as you posted them please do us a big favour and post pictures of the adults you have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back