The beginning of a new species??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipcdame

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
A Kakapo???????

Funny as...........................
[video=youtube;9T1vfsHYiKY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T1vfsHYiKY[/video]

The guy on there, the one with the longer hair is the Stephen Fry from Blackadder and a few other not so well known programmes!

Ive always wondered why NZ birds are nearly extinct....

The kakapo is absolutely stunning - having seen some of the NZ parrots in the wild, I can rest assured they're far more magnificent than any of the other parrot species I've ever seen (of course I've never seen them all)....

But... having never been shagged by a parrot I can't make the comment if they're any good or not :)

The guy on there, the one with the longer hair is the Stephen Fry from Blackadder and a few other not so well known programmes!

V for Vendetta maybe?

Oh, and incidentally, his Maori pronunciation is terrible... kakapo (car car poe)

And the other one is Mark Carwardine, co author of the book "Last Chance to See." The other author, Douglas Adams was considered to be unsuitable as co-host for this documentary by the BBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back