Not A Professional but......

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

silatman

Reaction score
So, as some of you may be aware, a little while ago we embarked on a project to build our Cleo her own 5 star vivarium. We have finally completed the background and are ready to install the heat lamps, thermometers etc. We are using dark grey marine carpet for the flooring and will obviously be putting in some branches, vines, hides etc. Will post some more photos when all of this is completely finished, but for now, what do you all think?
1-1.jpg2.jpg4.jpg

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 343
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 456
good job mate, the more of these I see, the more it makes me feel like getting off my bum and doing something like this. top effort!

Mate,

The goths are going to die for the crypt/altar look.

dont use the marine carpet!! it is super hard to clean! i just chucked mine out. the poo sticks too it and is very hard to wash off. also it holds smell. i would bark or some thing. newspaper even thats what i changed too. its just soo much easier. even sand would be better.

looking great by the way!!

in regards to substrate as mentioned by Sweetangel,...
im using the ozpet wood pellets (its a pet litter made from compressed wood)

its been in for around a month now, the wet patches go pale when dry and are really easy to scoop out, i left it for a whole month before cleaning just to see if there was any smell at all, and there is NONE!!

Thank you.

Its been a team effort to get it to this stage, my wife is the artist i'm just the muscle for hire, glue this ,drill that, lift this, put that there etc, but credit is also due to this site and the help and advice from everyone who has responded to our questions.
So thanks guys we're really happy with what we have produced, might even drag someone else into having a crack!

Good job it looks like it has a sacrificial altar. This Aztec style is very hard to get right, I'm bringing my first attempt to the Gold Coast Reptile Expo but I still have a lot of improving to do, the next one should be better. Once again great job sila

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back