where is my tax!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
where is my tax!
i lodged mine through e-tax on the first of july, and still havent received it back yet :(
boo!
i was counting on it to pay off some bills and get a new enclosure, but alas, its still not here. my bank accounts already in the negative.
gah!
has anyone got theirs back yet?

I got mine in about a week to week and a half after I lodged... Probably not what you want to hear....

haha, not really :p
i did mine the exact same way last year, and it only took about a week then too... so i dont understand why its taking so long this time >.<

I have, and apparantly its still being processed, and I have to wait until the 31st to call back again :/

If you lodged early, there have been issues, where flags are being raised and it is not going through as smooth as it should be, apparantly all tax lodged before the 14th has this issue. The ATO is having to manually enter this data in, so it is going to take time. To top it off, the next release of funds in earmarked as the 2nd of August.

It is also taking a while for anyone with a HELP (HECS) fee issue.

Count your selfs lucky your not amung the prople who have to pay alot of tax back after paying redicious tax during the year, like me.....

I'm in the same boat, but i noticed this year it says within 30 days you'll get it back, whereas before it said 14 days. so I wouldnt bother calling until august. looking forward to that teli im gonna get though!

i done mine last wensday i think but cannot remember if its going to my bank or being posted out as i dont remember seeing the option for it to go into my bank -_-

If you lodged early, there have been issues, where flags are being raised and it is not going through as smooth as it should be, apparantly all tax lodged before the 14th has this issue. The ATO is having to manually enter this data in, so it is going to take time. To top it off, the next release of funds in earmarked as the 2nd of August.

that'd be just my luck... did it early because I needed the money, and it'll take longer -_-"
lol.

i am crossing my fingers that it goes in tomorrow or sat... so i dont have to call up the woman im supposed to be getting this enclosure off, and sound like a total noob and have to put it back another week >.<
and food. I hear its good. cant wait to get me some of that lol

Put mine in last monday was hoping to get it back this week but i think im wishful thinking lol.Plus ive already got it spent(new front locker for my 4wd)

I got mine back within 2 weeks - my daughter is still waiting for hers - she was told not to ring back until the 12th of Aug.
Apparently some are being processed manually. Her fiances came back in just over a week - so go figure.....
Waiting on hers to pay for some last minute wedding stuff......

did mine on the 10th and got it back yesterday via etax into my account , my wife as well all on the same day.
must be lucky

Not trying to freak you out or anything - but you're being AUDITED....

(oooooh.... to soon for that joke???)

lol. I am slightly paranoid that i've done it incorrectly, and thats why its taking so long.

That'd be right :( I lodged mine on the morning of the 14th and was wondering why I hadn't got it back yet. Every other year its only taken a week.

it probably helps if you lodge it via an accountant...my accountant lodged mine about a few days ago and will see what happens...Ravan when you get your money come and see me about getting an enclosure.....hahahahaha, you going to the Gold Coast Reptile Expo???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back