Wild Mouse... Captured at last...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No bfg, Slim's got an idea for a mousey circus, when he's got enough trained...... he's going into business. Wish I had such a mouse problem (sigh). going to try the toilet roll tipper though for the ones we do have.............sounds great!

Incidentally - for those counting - we're at 9....
Nine already, nice going!
Does this mean you're going to have to get some more Rip-Stiks & build extra stunt ramps?
You should almost have enough mice to fill the cast list for that movie.

I've thought of a money making idea.... And it's FOOLPROOF!!!

Ok... S I have 9 mice... I will probably need about 45 or 50 to do this... so I will continue to catch them.

With these mice I will have a special enclosure with an electronic attraction device (EAD). On each of the mice they'll have an EAC (electronic attraction collar).

Now picture this.... One morning, you're a little tired, you go get your cocoa pops out of the cupboard, grab the bag, and because someone has ripped the bag more than required (don't you hate that?) you spill cocoa pops... Everywhere....

Now normally you'd have to get your brush and pan, sweep them up... and there's always those 15 stray cocoa pops that fester underneath your fridge or that gap between your pantry.

So you call SLiM6y's Mousey Mousey Cleaning Service....

Out I come with the 45 - 50 mice with their EAD and EACs and I release them into the house for a feast of cocoa pops - and I bet what ever other scraps you leave behind. When finished I turn on the EAD and their EACs activate and make them come home to their enclosure - where they poo ad wee and live happily... Their reward is cleaning!!!

How awesome and environmentally friendly would that be?

Let me know if you want to go into business, I might franchise....

so why is it ok to take a wild animal thats not a pest and put it in a glass tank for your amusement?

gee wizz if it was a snake or a reptile you guys would be kicking up a fuss.

But mice are a pest? It isn't a native mouse, if I'm correct it's european...

so why is it ok to take a wild animal thats not a pest and put it in a glass tank for your amusement?

Ok then. I didnt know they were pests. Especially since Dipcdame said 'NO' when I asked if they were.

It is a pest.... It's a house mouse - imported... If it was hopping mice do you think I'd be doing the same?

And they most certainly are not being kept for my amusement - I haven't trained them up enough yet to amuse me... that's coming next.

How's the juggling one coming along? Have you finished making it's tiny court jester's outfit yet?

How's the juggling one coming along? Have you finished making it's tiny court jester's outfit yet?

I've noticed that the whip I used was too big. someone should have said a cattle whip isn't suitable to make the mice do what you want... It kind of splits them....

So I am inventing a mouse whip...

LMFAO

I cant wait for the episode where MM and his apprentice must rescue G from an entanglement of wind shred banana leaves whilst being buried alive in a giant mouse sized hangi im sure whilst covered in butter garlic and rosemary it will prove to be quite a sticky situation

9V battery and a couple of small gauge wires would do the trick.

Ok then. I didnt know they were pests. Especially since Dipcdame said 'NO' when I asked if they were.

Oh dear, I'm sorry bfg for misleading you, it was a purile attempt at humor, I thought you were asking that question in an attempt at humour due to the numbers that are accumulating, and Slims efforts and genius at catching them!!!!

I fear there are no more mice left in the world... I think I caught them all...

The army of 9 seems to be it... I think I have to re-release them to restock the wild - I didn't realise I'd make them extinct!!!

There's not been a mouse in the traps now for 3 days!

Slimey i fear you have been your own undoing.

In training MM and his apprentice i think you have released a power on this Earth that we cannot begin to understand. I think you haven't caught anymore mice because MM is escaping at night and rescuing his fellow rodents from your evil traps.

I fear there are no more mice left in the world... I think I caught them all...

The army of 9 seems to be it... I think I have to re-release them to restock the wild - I didn't realise I'd make them extinct!!!

There's not been a mouse in the traps now for 3 days!

Slimey i fear you have been your own undoing.

In training MM and his apprentice i think you have released a power on this Earth that we cannot begin to understand. I think you haven't caught anymore mice because MM is escaping at night and rescuing his fellow rodents from your evil traps.

Or, much more disturbingly, Slim may have caught the (relatively) stupid ones.
The remaining mice are too clever and skilled to get caught in such feeble devices. All Slim has really achieved is to give evolution a little helping hand. He is breeding up a society of such intelligent mice that they make MM look like your slow neighbour Cletus.

Good work Slim, who would have thought that Pinky and the Brain was actually a cautionary tale of the doom you would bring down on us all?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back