Babies are here

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
congratulations grandma....lol.... i'm going to take a guess that missy is the mum, But who is the dad??? If you hold any of them back you will have to keep posting updated pics ;)

Hello chris..;)
Sorry for the late reply): thanks alot..gonna put some pics of parents up real soon i promise(; the mother is called jade she is a diamondxcoastle & daddy is coastlexjungle;) how are you doing..?
Take care,

Jane

Do you really think you were prepared to be breeding at this stage?
I mean you have put 2 diff hybrid species together, somehow lost 16 of the babies & now have the remainders housed together.

(Constructive criticism. No need to get defensive or offended)

Last edited:
Clouded_Mind - JUNGLEJAGUAR lives in the UK, where they have a totally different mentality to the majority of Australians who are 'purists'.

Like it or not, morphs and hybrids will be more and more populare in years to come in Australia too.

JUNGLEJAGUAR has some AMAZING beautiful animals, breeding for colours and patterns, NOT locality. Is that wrong?

Hello chris..;)
Sorry for the late reply): thanks alot..gonna put some pics of parents up real soon i promise(; the mother is called jade she is a diamondxcoastle & daddy is coastlexjungle;) how are you doing..?
Take care,

Jane

I'm doing good, got a few things in the pipe works that i am looking forward to, but its a case of waiting till all the pieces fall into place. Cant wait to see piccys of mum and dad as well as pics of the babys as they grow!

Clouded_Mind - JUNGLEJAGUAR lives in the UK, where they have a totally different mentality to the majority of Australians who are 'purists'.

Like it or not, morphs and hybrids will be more and more populare in years to come in Australia too.

JUNGLEJAGUAR has some AMAZING beautiful animals, breeding for colours and patterns, NOT locality. Is that wrong?

I know where JUNGLEJAGUAR is located, it is written beside their username & I can infact read :)
I think you overlooked my points, it was not so much that they cross bred species but more so the fact that they obviously have not got the incubation regime correct to lose 16 animals nor do they have appropriate housing for each individual hatchling if they are being kept together. Creating hybrids was just a slight facet of my "constructive criticism aimed to improve their keeping experience" lol

Maybe the housing and incubation techniques were in fact perfect but there was a power outage? Causing dead eggs, or fertilisation problems?

All 5 animals in the one tub may have been purely for photo purposes?

People post pics of their animals on their front lawn.... doesn't mean they are kept there lol

Awwww thank you fantazmic..;) yeah gonna put pics up real soon..:D only ended up with 5 little ones):what a shame i know.
They are very dull at moment just waiting for them to shed now

Jane

Hi Jane

I dont mean to seem nosey but what happened to the others....did they not hatch...or did you lose the eggs? I havent bred before and so I was just wondering for my own learning. Still you got 5 and so you will be able to be fussy about who gets one....plus I am sure you will fall in love with one for yourself

Elizabeth

Also can people who have anything negative to say....can they please just go away.
Everyone knows Jane has hybrids.........

England is a totally different ballgame to Australia. I bet you cant even get a 'pure' snake over there even if Jane wanted one.

Elizabeth

Also can people who have anything negative to say....can they please just go away.
Everyone knows Jane has hybrids.........

England is a totally different ballgame to Australia. I bet you cant even get a 'pure' snake over there even if Jane wanted one.

Elizabeth

You can get pure stock, just need to know where to look.

well done jane.. i agree withe every one else... i want pics...most impressed.. how exciting..

just saw the photos.. omg they are beautys.. well done girl..

yes we want to see Mum and dad as well so we can see what we are looking at

come on Janie tooo quiet which is not like you !!

Noooooo not you again): will you stop having ago at me & my snakes... what is your problem..? i know you dont like my snakes, you already made that clear on the other thread... keep your nasty comments to yourself):

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back