Metal Heads?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You folks need to check out Mnemic and One Way Mirror ;) Two very brilliant bands! Especially Mnemic!

This song is a little unusual for them, but wade through it and there are some acts of pure brilliance in amongst it ;)

[video=youtube;oMHvveTdhEQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMHvveTdhEQ[/video]

One Way Mirror - [video=youtube;51A2A_POy1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51A2A_POy1s[/video]

Another band you might all like is Threat Signal .......

[video=youtube;Bk7QzVrfT-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk7QzVrfT-U[/video]

I am constantly on the quest to find new metal talent, and these in recent times are some of my best discoveries! :D

How weird is Mnemic's rhythm and timing. Great stuff but not really my thing but really cool hahah

Actually...I've just discovered one more....[video=youtube;Jag7oTemldY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jag7oTemldY&feature=fvw[/video] .......8) :p (There are some subtitles for those who can't understand the typical death metal lyrics :lol:)

For those that don't know, Iron Maiden's website has posted their new video clip for The Final Frontier. It's a little bit Aliens & a little bit Indiana Jones, but it's good. Go Eddy \m/
Also I don't know if they still had the link up for another new song, El Dorado. Is it just me or is the riff a touch Barracuda? haha

Also a couple more deathcore ones

Annotations Of An Autopsy ( Human dust & gore gore gadget are favorites of mine )
Kill Whiney Dead
Arsonists Get The Girls
Rose Funeral
With Blood Comes Cleansing ( lash upon lash is a great song )
Bleed The Sky
My Bitter End

Last edited:
Who went to see "Heavy Metal's Big Four" on the weekend?

I just finished watching this, and basically now wish there were still some Metallica tickets on sale in Brisbane for the 3 gigs in October ... too slow & missed out :(

*SPOILERS*
It starts raining when Dave Mustaine comes on. He looks bored and mumbles his vocals. The sound seemed poor in general while Megadeth played, a real shame.

Dave Lombardo is still an awesome drummer.

Metallica display why they are easily the number 1 live band in the world.

Dave Lombardo is forced to bang away on 1 little drum next to Lars big kit during Am I Evil, the poor guy wanted to jump on and show Lars how it's done lol!

I was sure they would play Four Horsemen as an encore straight after the hug session with Mustaine hehe ;)

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer the more traditional metal/ hard rock.
I'd have to have Ozzy at the top,
Iron Maiden
AC/DC - last concert absolutly brilliant
Van Halen
Metallica (any thing before the Black album)
Anthrax
Sabbath
Mortal Sin
Testament
Motorhead
Morbid Angel
Anacrusis
The Almighty
Mass Appeal
Slayer
Angels
Megadeath
Kiss (saw both Paul and Ace when they toured, Ace much better than I thought would be)
Zepplin
Deep Purple
Overkill (both bands)
some of Mantissa, Slade, Sweet Savage ( + a few other late '70s, early '80s rock, a lot of wich has been covered by more well known bands)

BRITNEY SPEARS 4 LIFE with a little HANSON haha

i like
monster magnet
dream killers
pantera
metallica
lamb of god
arch enemy
slim dusty
rob zombie
white zombie
apocalyptica
cradle of filth
lacrimosa
slayer
ozzie

Macabre playing tonight at the Step Inn in Brisbane. Doors open at 8

I always wonder, if Slayer and Ozzy Osbourne and all the older stuff were the heaviest kind of stuff around, when (and if) i have kids (distant future, hopefully) what will they listen to? Like i can't imagine anything being heavier than BMTH or Chelsea grin for example, or on the other end of the spectrum, i can't imagine any electro kind of stuff being heavier than Dawn Of Ashes or anything like that.

Thats because they are Byron boys, they used to play at the high school all the time when they first started out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back