Abc tonight 7.30

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krefft

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone passed comment on "Life" on channel 2 last Sunday night. It was the best documentary I've seen in years. This weeks ep is, I think on reptiles. Catch it if you can

Saw it just over a week ago on qantas inflight entertainment, along with the others in the series. Good stuff. Especially liked the one on sea creatures with giant pacific octopuses and the giant australian cuttlefish (the little male cuttlefish having it off with a female literally under the eye of the bigger male was an interesting story...)

IT said komodo dragons are poisonous? Is this a poison they inject? or is it their saliva?

Some amazing camera work. The footage of the Pygmy Gecko and the Pebble Toad was first rate.

Great show AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHY well worth the watch...solar 17 [Baden]

That last scene with the komodo's hunting was fantastic. The BBC just keep coming up with the goods

The Komodo's is substantially more potent though..I still wouldn't like to be bitten by any monitor, venemous or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back