subscriber specials

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that some of the people complaining that the reason they subscribed was subscribers special forum, started advertise animals for sale in for sale forum in same hour.
Looks to me that there was different reason for them to subscribe. There is not many sites with that much exposure like APS, letting you advertise for all year your animals to sell, just because you are $15 subscriber.
I think that there is lot of more important benefits to subscribe.
But to satisfy you people and make sure that all is clear for people deciding to subscribe, we are doing the right think. Forum is invisible to regular members now.

Sorry for misleading, this was newer our intention.

We have a terrific members only special on crickets and we have also had other great specials advertised in the for sale forums available to everyone but unfortunatly we have had very few people take advantage of the specials we offer.
What kind of specials would excite APS users? any suggestions for all sponsors would be great.

Cheers,
Chris

To be honest, we had never noticed the subscriber specials ourselves, this is something that we will investigate and get back to you about!

What kind of specials would excite APS users? any suggestions for all sponsors would be great.

Cheers,
Chris

I think sales for things relating to other species (birds, dogs, cats etc) is a good place to start. A lot of the reptile community keeps a wide variety of animals. That being said, it is a reptile site, so specials for other animals shouldn't be the majority. :lol:

Im not one now but will be soon, good to no aout it for the future =)

cheers,

Daniel

I just noticed that some of the people complaining that the reason they subscribed was subscribers special forum, started advertise animals for sale in for sale forum in same hour.
Looks to me that there was different reason for them to subscribe. There is not many sites with that much exposure like APS, letting you advertise for all year your animals to sell, just because you are $15 subscriber.
I think that there is lot of more important benefits to subscribe.
But to satisfy you people and make sure that all is clear for people deciding to subscribe, we are doing the right think. Forum is invisible to regular members now.

Sorry for misleading, this was newer our intention.

Understand Slateman in regards to the comments you made, people will chose different reason as to why they subscribe and as a subscriber I thank you for commenting on this post and putting APS's position across for us all to read. Thanks again

We have a terrific members only special on crickets and we have also had other great specials advertised in the for sale forums available to everyone but unfortunatly we have had very few people take advantage of the specials we offer.

Cheers,
Chris

Hey Chris

The type of specials and the amount of times you place them there are not the most important thing whilst I am excited that the sponsers are reading this and being proactive with the information being provided consistancy will be the key I beleive. Think about running monthly specials, they do not have to be unique to the website as such they could simply be the one you run yourself in the shop but the exposure and the commitment to both the site and its subcribers will filter through in many different areas over time. These are just my observations and I am by no means telling you how to run your bussiness I am simply just putting it out :) hope this helps

To be honest, we had never noticed the subscriber specials ourselves, this is something that we will investigate and get back to you about!

This is great news we are not only bringing awareness to other subscribers but also to our sponsors. Thanks Snakehandler for looking into this for us :)

I have just discussed with my partner a 5% discount on the September Snake Handling course held in Melbourne. For more details about the course please PM me. I will post also in the subscriber special section, once I find it!!

Cheers,
Chris

I think your special is fantastic and would definitely take advantage of it if I weren't in Melbourne.

I didnt know there was a sponsors thread about specials!
The Administrators sent me or all the sponsors an email letting us know!

So here is our SPONSORS SPECIAL:)

[REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Subscribing is a way to keep APS going. Its a great site, and i think subscribing is my way of giving something back to APS.

hi everyone, we were not aware of the sponsors specials but we have been notified about it hence this months special. we sponsor illawarra reptile society & provide monthly specials, but with not much sucess. due to the large input in this thread we will now try & advertise a special every month. please make suggestions of what specials you might like to see as there is so much available now in this hobby, pm suggestions or email/ [email protected], thanks chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back