are my jungles gravid?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work,

they look pretty uncomfortable.......in a good way.

thank you roger,the striped ones are rogers line, the other girl is a 'devil' line jungle...

Good looking stripes, best of luck with them..

they are sitting differntly arent they...and their bellies....they look really different....lets hope they are preggy........and not needing a stint on the biggest looser lol

they are sitting differntly arent they...and their bellies....they look really different....lets hope they are preggy........and not needing a stint on the biggest looser lol

no biggest loser needed here mate... couple of tubs & an incubator is all.. have it under control.. Thanks guys..

lemon jungle.jpg
Here's a pretty little jungle which i didn't think would mate.It's three year old and only about a meter long and is fast putting on weight.

Man, they are some HOT jungles.....good luck with them, funny how you can "suspect/tell" who originally bred them....credit to both!!! :)

AM pythons have they just recently taken to laying on the floor? I have my first jungle breeding this year and all of a sudden, she is laying on the floor like that a lot too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back