Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My partner and I are volunteering at the Wildcare Australia stand and Sausage Sizzle... we will come over and say hello when we can!

I'm getting excited. We will be staying on the coast sat night so we get there early.

OMG AWESOME!!!! I have JUST (as in - today!!) finished making a brand new enclosure.... you guys were all right.. once you have one reptile you want more! Im thinking of a bearded dragon.... but this expo will give me the perfect chance to work out what the next addition to my family will be!! wooohooo im excited!!

Is anyone organising a BBQ or social get together before or after the expo???????

i'm coming along on sunday, but thought i'd point out that griffith is having an open day on sunday as well... just traffic consideration

Just putting the finishing touches on the enclosures they are looking good. The show three bay enclosure is now finished and the fish are in. I don't know whether to post pics or leave it a surprise. I pray nothing happens to it in transit, there is almost $1500 worth of glass alone in that one. I will be bringing five display enclosures and as many hide rocks as I can make in time... Looking forward to it. Come and say hi everyone and introduce yourselves

Parkwood tavern is a quick walk from the expo if you get a dry throat. I know i'll be doing regular visits there :)

Few snags on the barbie on saturday night...contact troy for more details

How come Troy hasn't mentioned this previously? There's like 1.5-2days to go... :? Is it more of a private/invite-only thing or something?
Could he maybe possibly give us a few details on here if its open for everyone/general (aps) public? So that everyone isnt left in the dark kinda thing....
As I know there are a fair majority of people that are keen for a BBQ/Picnic type thing and were considering trying to organise something... It would be easier though if there's something already organised with an actual venue maybe?

I havnt had a reply as yet, I m sure Troy is flat out ATM.

If it hasn't been advertised then maybe its just for the exhibitors to get to know one another and run through the ins and outs of the day. If this is the case, no drama.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back