Just keeps getting better.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

barbed_wire_dove

Reaction score
Argh.
As some of you know, my brothers bike got stolen the other day. and it made me angry!!http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/chit-chat-39/man-people-suck-141151#post1756063

To add insult to injury, this morning my bf's phone got stolen while he was at Uni.
The person who has it has been sending me filthy messages all day.
And just now, i got a call from Simons Mum, she was crying and upset because "Simon" has been writing her really abusive messages, and saying really nasty things about her being sick. Obviously they've read his messages and are saying thing about that - she has cancer and is dying.

I'm so angry.

I hate people.

Some people are such ****holes. It sounds personal though - are you sure it's not someone he knows? I just don't see a random person doing that - I've had my phone stolen a few times & they just ditch the sim & keep the phone.

Either way, karma is a bitch though - they'll get theirs in the end.

Wow, that is absolutely disgraceful to say those sort of things, let alone someone who's really ill.. I really hope your bf catches the low life that has the phone and gives him the flogging he deserves. Bloody despicable!

You're not having much luck these days are ya'...?!!

It might be someone he knows. We dont know.
He knows HEAPS of people. He just one of those floaty friendly types of people that wants to be friends with anyone and everyone.
I'd like to find out who it is though!

It might be someone he knows. We dont know.
He knows HEAPS of people. He just one of those floaty friendly types of people that wants to be friends with anyone and everyone.
I'd like to find out who it is though!
That's where I'd start looking. Somebody he's peeved off recently & really wants to hurt him by upsetting his sick mother - what a low life scumbag to hurt somebody who is unwell like that. No wonder you/he want to kill them!

Either way, karma is a bitch though - they'll get theirs in the end.

Yeah...but sometimes, you would just love to be there to see it, hey?

Sorry to hear barbed_wire_dove :(

Michelle

You know you can get the phone tracked, as long as it is switched on?
Better call the provider and see what they can do - you might just be able to turn the table 'round..

You know you can get the phone tracked, as long as it is switched on?
Better call the provider and see what they can do - you might just be able to turn the table 'round..

+1. Go file a police report about the stolen phone and get it tracked!

Just went to the police, gave them the IMEI and the phone number.
Apparently they cant track it.
He said "best you can do is call the carrier and get them to block the number from sending messages".

Yeah they won't trace a phone simply because it has been stolen.

You can get the SIM blocked, as well as the handset - call the service provider if you haven't already and it will be done within a few minutes or so.

Yep. done.
I got in contact with him though his friends phone, and hes giving his mum a call. So its all good.

And MMum, i cant think of anyone that would be that horrible to him and his mum. Ive been with Simon for almost 3 years, and in the entire time, i dont think hes fought with anyone. Hes too much of a free-lovin' hippie!
Even though im fuming over this, when i got onto him, he was like "obviously person X has had a hard life and this is how they have chosen to vent. I'm sure my mum will understand. I will call her. Maybe if we find who stole it, we can invite them over for dinner, or put them onto someone they can talk to, and if they need a phone, i have spares they can have one of for free" bla bla.

lol sometimes he makes me angry, being so understanding!

that sux Manda.. not good at all... you & simon are good ppl & unfortunetly scumbags will take advantage of you just because your 'kind'.... chin up gurl.. there are better things coming for you..(like clutches of snake eggs...its all getting exciting now. not long) & you want even remeber these drama's...

sounds like we have a real low life on our hands hope they get bitten by a coastal taipan and die a painful death

Every handset has a unique IMEI number that can be used to disconnect the service from the network. Call the carrier asap and cancel the service, it should only take a matter of mins. I wouldn't bother with a police report if I were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back