books & pics= top day..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day AM,

Be careful getting into out-of-print books - it get's very expensive, very quickly! But these days I get far more of a thrill purchasing and learning about books then I do keeping reptiles.

the books i got were..1. Australian reptile park's guide to snakes of south-east australia - by John Weigel -$3.50 2. Australia's dangerous snakes - by Graeme F Gow - $7.00 2nd edition 3. snakes of Australia -by Graeme F Gow - $6.00 1st edition 4. Paddy Cahill of Oenpelli - by John Mulvaney (not a herp book, just a good book on the area with a few herp facts)-$8.00 5. SNAKES- biology,behavior and relationship to man - by Wolf-Eberhard Engelmann & Fritz Jurgen Obst - $10.00 1st edition( its a great german book from 1982) 73 illustrations in colour and 83 in black and white and line-drawings to accompany the text...(is what it said in the front cover)..

big spender i am..lol. i just got them because they were cheap mate, nice to have a few books on your favourite subject...thats all, not a collector...

thanks Byron... had a bit of sun today so got a few out for a crap on the grass..lol.. saves cleaning enclosures...lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back