Shiny girls

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael the colour on the second one is maaaagnificent.
Do you do anything special to make them so shiney? Linke special diet or temps or something like that ?

Elizabeth

Michael the colour on the second one is maaaagnificent.
Do you do anything special to make them so shiney? Linke special diet or temps or something like that ?

Elizabeth

Carrot juice, coconut milk and bit of a shoe polish .... :D
No, that's the way they are - hormones play havoc sometimes.

They are rippers Michael. Can't wait to get one, one day!

Stop it Michael, or I will have to cancel my trip to the states so I can stay back and get one...lol **Sigh**

that first one looks awesome love the white line!!!!! congrats!

hormones play havoc sometimes.
Yes they do bitch!! Sorry, just the hormones kicking in...lol ;)

Love that white stripe, have you got any with full white dorsal strpe, or is that the closest?

Stunners M...

Love that white stripe, have you got any with full white dorsal strpe, or is that the closest?Stunners M...

I have some with better stripe but (personally) I am not too fussed about the stripe or how white it is. I know it's a trend but ...
For example, I have got this little fella that hardly has got any white markings on him but the green is different to the norm, it'll be interesting how he turns out. I am also developing line with yellow stripe.
Unfortunately the turnover of generations is frustratingly slow, I wish they would grow and reproduce like Taipans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back